Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Who Do You Think Deserves To. Be Crowned The Footballer Of The Year 2013 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Do You Think Deserves To. Be Crowned The Footballer Of The Year 2013 (496 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Claims She Tried To ‘abort’ The Footballer / Mikel, African Footballer Of The Year, 2013?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Deserves To. Be Crowned The Footballer Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
When it comes to ballon d'Or its a tradition seeing Messi, C.Ronaldo and everybody else, so it was not surprising seeing the acclaimed messiah of football's 4 time winner and his football rival, the 2008 ballon d'Or winner Christiano Ronaldo and the remaining 21 man list most of which i'll rather term 'extras'.
While the bulk of football lovers will say its a battle between the two football giants, i'll beg to differ this year. In my opinion, the outstanding craftsmanship, skill, pace and cunning of the frenchman, Frank Ribery this year has been totally outstanding, it. is without doubt to say that he was the soul-driving pillar that Led bayern to their first trebble in years. After winning the european footballer of the year, i greatly think he deserves another feather to his hat.
Well as for Bale, Ibrahimovich, Falcao, etc i guess they are all unlucky to be born into this era of outstanding players, they are all great players, kings of football, but as kanye west says "what's a king to a god".
It's been a great year of exciting football, but i guess the nomination will finally boil down to a 3-man list, the two old time rival 'gods of football' and the new rising 'god' Mr Frank Ribery.
This is my opinion tho, football lovers of NL who do you think deserves it?
Re: Who Do You Think Deserves To. Be Crowned The Footballer Of The Year 2013 by Sleekydee(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Stella Damascus or Roger Federer.
Re: Who Do You Think Deserves To. Be Crowned The Footballer Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
Without sentiments, Franck Ribery. undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Deserves To. Be Crowned The Footballer Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mezut ozil is the best midfielder in the world!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Lift The Trophy Today? Comment With Your Prediction / How The Golden Eaglets Rate Vs Mexico / Newcastle Boss: Ameobi Can Be Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.