Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Do You Still Believe You Are Going To Be The "Richest Man?" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Still Believe You Are Going To Be The "Richest Man?" (597 Views)

Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / The Richest Man In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe You Are Going To Be The "Richest Man?" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
I remember when i was young even till last 3 yrs, i used to say i would be the world's richest man, i can argue on that day an night. One of my friend said i can manage 3rd richest that he, he is goint to be dashing money to countries to fix their economy. And so on, and so forth.
But i later realized that, it is not about being the richest man, but having enough to take care of your self and both your internal and external family.

But i want to know if you believed or still believe you are going to be the richest man?
Re: Do You Still Believe You Are Going To Be The "Richest Man?" by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
runzlord: I remember when i was young even till last 3 yrs, i used to say i would be the world's richest man, i can argue on that day an night. One of my friend said i can manage 3rd richest that he, he is goint to be dashing money to countries to fix their economy. And so on, and so forth.
But i later realized that, it is not about being the richest man, but having enough to take care of your self and both your internal and external family.

But i want to know if you believed or still believe you are going to be the richest man?
ave neva wished 2 b d richest. Buh i till future wish 2 b among THE blessed

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe You Are Going To Be The "Richest Man?" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: Do You Still Believe You Are Going To Be The "Richest Man?" by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2013
yes I still believe
but pls check this my blog to make me rich
[size=20pt]www.1naijatv.com[/size]

(1) (Reply)

_____________________ / Sex Worker Hides N650, 000 Chain In Private Parts / City/village Life;which Is Better.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.