Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,773 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed (632 Views)

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware / How A Jobseeker Responded To A Company’s Rejection Letter / Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed by freeq: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
THIS IS SOME OF MY SECRET OF MAKING MONEY ON THE NET

Do you know now that It doesn’t matter who you are, what you currently do, or even if this is your first time online. The internet offers you an amazing opportunity - an ever growing, easily accessible global market to profit from even while you are still searching for job.

Dear Friend, this is from dollarsecret@gmail.com

MY NAME IS DANIEL. Are you imaging of owning an automated online business that allows you to earn money 24 hours a day, be your own boss and make money from any place you wish ?
Or maybe you just want to make some extra money in addition to your current income.
Or maybe the reason you came here is that you heard of people making hundreds of thousands of dollars online, using nothing but their computer and a mouse.
And you wanted in on action,
In just a few minutes you could be selling the contents of this Package and the individual products contained in it, and keeping 100% of the profits! If you are interested, keep reading! YOU CAN USE THEM AS YOU LIKE,RE -PACKAGE THEM,SELL THEM AND KEEP ALL THE PROFITS. THE USES ARE ENDLES EXPECIALLY,THE SOFTWARES.
THIS PACKAGE CONTAIN OVER 120 NICHE EBOOKS, SOFTWARES   LISTED HERE FOR JUST 5000NAIRA INCLUDING THE SHIPPING COSTS AND RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT WITHING 48HOURS (20 COPIES AVAILABLE) 0R 25 COPIES FOR 3000
IF YOU WANT TO SELL ONLINE AND YOU DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO PAYPAL, CLICKBANK OR EBAY ACCOUNT, JUST GO TO
www.plimus.com  and register for a merchant account for free. They will help you to accept credit card on your site and host the file for you, then send your money to your account here in Nigeria within 24hours.it is real and very secured site. THEY WILL JUST TAKE SMALL COMMISSION LIKE 1% WHEN YOU SELL. I will also give you all the back end ways to make thousands of dollars consistently every month if you can call or text or mail.
MAIL dollarsecret@gmail.com
The money you'll earn as a result of using and selling these great products can very easily pay you back hundreds (probably thousands) times your small investment within limited time.
dollarsecret@gmail.com
Re: My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed by sunshineky(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2008
your advert is ttooooooooooooooooooo
long how do u expect to sell anyone ur
ideas if they get bored reading?

next time be short and concise
just advise!!!
Re: My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed by freeq: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
thank you ,dear
Re: My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed by freeq: 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2008
2 packages have gone
Re: My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed by freeq: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2008
dollarsecret@gmail.com
> you can check all what is written here and make your choice. no
> cheating, no tricks.all 100% profits. if you need to sell each in
> nigeria, you know how much you can make concurrently. if you need to
> go to sell worldwide, all what you need to build a professional
> website in there. if you dont have paypal account,use marchant account
> from www.plimus.com or any related ones to cash your money in
> nigeria.you will enjoy there service.all you need to do is get a niche
> and fast selling keywords from www.nicheaday.com then any ebook or
> software you have from this product,related to your keyword,start
> selling it and see how your account will increase with just little
>while
FOR MORE DETAIL SEND BLANK MAIL TO dollarsecret.gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Engrs Needed / Insight Interview! / Zenith Bank Interview On July 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.