Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Please Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me (517 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by tubolancer(m): 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Good day good people of nairaland. I need your help urgently. It been five years now since I left the University and getting a job was like passing through the needle eye. It has not been easy. Please I need your help anything to keep body and soul together. Here is my email address bobisco22@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Please Help Me by ikenna58(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2013
tubolancer: Good day good people of nairaland. I need your help urgently. It been five years now since I left the University and getting a job was like passing through the needle eye. It has not been easy. Please I need your help anything to keep body and soul together. Here is my email address bobisco22@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Really, u need to involve God. Only him can help you. Remember, he alone gives the power to make wealth! Also, keep yourself abreast with various Job alerts that are flying everywhere. Just keep applying and keep praying. And don't give up!
Re: Please Help Me by tubolancer(m): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thank you Ikena,my belove brother. God will not forget you.
Re: Please Help Me by ikenna58(m): 1:23am On Oct 30, 2013
tubolancer: Thank you Ikena,my belove brother. God will not forget you.

Its my pleasure! U can apply for PWC and NLNG graduate recruitment that is currently on

(1) (Reply)

Guidelines / Chemical Engineering / Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.