Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders (32370 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'll go first. I've not been frequent on Nairaland but i've come to notice a few posters. Here is my mental picture of them:

Okija Juju- Short, dark, moutstache, afro hair, pot-bellied, smokes weed and a nerd on goggles.

Afam4eva- Tall, light-skinned, very slim, shy, religious and introverted.

Mukina2- Fat, dark, chubby, wears glasses, strict and religious

Obinoscopy- Tall, chocolate, gentle, pot-bellied and soft spoken

Onila- Tall, beautiful, dark, shy, attends clubs and parties every friday, easily gets bored, craves for attention.

Idowuogbo- Fat, tall, light-skinned, drinks booze and smokes weed, and emotional.

More later. Keep it rolling. wink Yours?

10 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki:
Wow, you scored 95%. I'm no where near religious.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki: I'll go first. I've not been frequent on Nairaland but i've come to notice a few posters. Here is my mental picture of them:

Okija Juju- Short, dark, moutstache, afro hair, pot-bellied, smokes weed and a nerd on goggles.

Mukina2- Fat, dark, chubby, wears glasses, strict and religious

Obinoscopy- Tall, chocolate, gentle, pot-bellied and soft spoken

Onila- Tall, beautiful, dark, shy, attends clubs and parties every friday, easily gets bored, craves for attention.

Idowuogbo- Fat, tall, light-skinned, booze and smokes weed, and emotional.

More later. Keep it rolling. wink Yours?

grin grin

I can't imagine Afam4eva being light-skinned....

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

I can't imagine Afam4eva being light-skinned....
Why? I'm not that light though. I just have TI's color.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Why? I'm not that light though. I just have TI's color.

I always imagined you to be dark - not too dark though. My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
adaobi123:

I'm nowhere near dark. You don't like fair guys?

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm nowhere near dark. You don't like fair guys?

I like all guys cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
adaobi123:

You are light skinned, not too tall, shy, hates parties and social gatherings, soft hearted and emotional. Right or wrong?
Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Wow, you scored 95%. I'm no where near religious.

95%? Wow! I should change my profession.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki:

You are light skinned, not too tall, shy, hates parties and social gatherings, soft hearted and emotional. Right or wrong?
As someone who has seen her pics, you're mostly wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki:

Wrong in a few places

I'm not light skinned, I'm like the darkest in my family.
I'm tall....well for a girl anyways - I'm 5 ft 10
I like partying once in a while
Soft heartened and emotional ? I can be tongue

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Onila - Slim, Tall, Virgin

5 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki:

95%? Wow! I should change my profession.

Yes you should grin

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki:

I am brown skinned

never been to the club in the last 5 years

I don't crave for attention, I am actually a loner in real life and quite reserved

but am beautiful, tall and shy smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
As someone who has seen her pics, you're mostly wrong grin

sad Bad news

Maclatunji: Tall, dark, bearded, blood shot eyes, outspoken, kind, slow poison, hates social gatherings

10 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Merkki(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
onila:

I am brown skinned

never been to the club in the last 5 years

I don't crave for attention, I am actually a loner in real life and quite reserved

but am beautiful, tall and shy smiley cool

Really? Well you sound like you club every day. I believe the reserved part.

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva- nerd, strict lifestyle, kind, not interested enjoying the crazy part of life, focused lol

3 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki:

Really? Well you sound like you club every day. I believe the reserved part.
its only on NL I act nutz grin

yea very secretive, many friends dislike bcus of dat

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Who go create my own picture now sad sad sad sad.

I have a totally different picture of Afam though. I've always thought he will be dark skinned, Unkempt lipsrsealed, talks too much when with close friends and family.....But introvert in other cases, mid-20 kinda....i dunno!

For Adaobi, I've seen her picture before....so... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
adaobi123-typical igbo girl with 2 much sense

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yes yes ! My Afam is kind and very focused. That's what I loff about him. kiss kiss kiss See nairalanders praising my loff smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
onila: adaobi123-typical igbo girl with 2 much sense

Typical igbo girl ? Lol. What's the typical igbo girl lol ?

speedyboi: Who go create my own picture now sad sad sad sad.

I have a totally different picture of Afam though. I've always thought he will be dark skinned, Unkempt lipsrsealed, talks too much when with close friends and family.....But introvert in other cases, mid-20 kinda....i dunno!

So what ?

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2013

I'm the opposite of my Nairaland trouble making character. I'm the most reserved and introverted person you could ever come across. I don't talk too much but only do if i'm discussing a topic that i'm very familiar with.

2 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by sholay2011(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2013

This is the mental picture of you that I have.

You are a dark-skinned, tall man, with grey hairs hidden with black dye, in his late 50s who is blunt with words and is an ex-introvert. undecided undecided

Em...wetin I dey takk sef? undecided Warefa! cool

7 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
adaobi123:

Typical igbo girl ? Lol. What's the typical igbo girl lol ?

2 much sense

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
onila: 2 much sense

cool

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm the opposite of my Nairaland trouble making character. I'm the most reserved and introverted person you could ever come across. I don't talk too much but only do if i'm discussing a topic that i'm very familiar with.
you see. i dey close cheesy

adaobi123: So what ?
So I know what you look like nani. So no mental picture since i don see real picture grin

sholay2011:
This is the mental picture of you that I have.

You are a dark-skinned, tall man, with grey hairs hidden with black dye, in his late 50s who is blunt with words and is an ex-introvert. undecided undecided

Em...wetin I dey takk sef? undecided Warefa! cool

Thank God sey you later know sey na rubbish you dey talk smiley

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by GentleMimi: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki: 190 the clown: Dreadlocks, not too tall, intelligent, suffers from low spërm count, alcoholic, fun loving, blunt and fraudulent.
Lol @ low sperm count! What ever gave u dat idea? U guys are crazy here!

4 Likes

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by onila(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
Merkki: 190 the clown: Dreadlocks, not too tall, intelligent, suffers from low spërm count, alcoholic, fun loving, blunt and fraudulent.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
lemme describe Adaobi's personality:

Reserved; She doesn't talk, freak for certain things which I don't know! She doesn't hang out with friends - more like a loner sha lipsrsealed, But she enjoys spending time with her family, She likes to concentrate and focus, She's a scientist.......

so how many percent grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Question In 30 Seconds? / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? / Can You Spot The Cat In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.