|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,993,508 members, 7,293,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 February 2023 at 03:47 AM
|A Social Media Assistant Within Abuja Needed Urgently! by dutchy313(m): 5:12am On Oct 30, 2013|
A fashion and style blog in Abuja is recruiting for a Social Media Assistant who will be responsible for the following:
1. Manage the Facebook account as an administrator
2. Increase the followers of the Facebook account and drive traffic to the account
3. Give mentions of the Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest and bbm accounts during posts
4. Engage readers and encourage comments on the Facebook page
5. Provide information on the latest fashion and lifestyle events in Abuja eg fairs, hangouts, opening of new shops and boutiques etc,The organization may choose which one is more suitable for posting or attending
6. Ability to introduce business ideas to grow the brand.
1. Good command of English language
2. Fashion and trend savvy
3. Good with taking photographs
4. Availability to attend night or midnight events in case there is a party to attend. This is optional.
5. Technology and social media savvy
6. Knowledgeable about the latest trends, events and upgrades in social media including tips on how to grow followers.
7. Sociable and stylish or at least dresses well
8. Business inclined
9. Knowledge of Abuja environment and people/business owners will be an added advantage
The job is for a one month trial period. Working hours and days will be subject to a one on one discussion and agreement.
Payment for the first one month is fifty thousand Naira which is subject to be reviewed for subsequent months, pending the demand.
If you are a social/media geek and meet up with the above requirement, kindly forward a one-pager of your profile or CV which should include your social media prescence (anyone of Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org [The Subject line should read "Social Media Assistant" We have been looking for you since yesterday, as the job starts November 1,2013 and the terms of reference is subject to amendment and revision.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76