Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? (3873 Views)

Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Muna Obiekwe: I Have Been Living Without Kidney For Three Years – Emma Ugolee / Seyi Shay Vs Niyola Vs Emma Nyra (2) (3) (4)

Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by EntertainingAf: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2013
In an industry where the media has the ability to change peoples perception about you, what would you do if someone close to you teamed up with someone with full access to the media in an attempt to tarnish your image and ruin everything you have worked very hard to build? Sounds like something from a Nollywood movie right? Well, no it is not. This is the true story of Nigerian media personality Emma Ugolee and his erstwhile friend Nigerian Actress Kate Henshaw.
One of our staffers has been following this story very closely after she was notified that a blogger who writes for one of the weekly magazines in Nigeria, a nation of over 170 million people, just confessed on her blog that a few years ago she had helped a former friend (who is also a well known Actress) in an evil plot to ruin Emma Ugolee. (You can view screenshot of the confession here). She stated that she had since then called Emma to apologize for the role she played and they have made up. She however, was evasive about who the Actress was. We did some investigations and were able to get our hands on a message Emma Ugolee sent to his close friends. Apparently, the message was triggered by the confession he had read from the blogger. Below is the FULL message Emma Ugolee sent to close friends. We have it here exclusively on http://entertainingafrica.com/exclusive-kate-henshaw-vs-emma-ugolee-the-betrayal-of-a-friend-what-would-you-do/
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by EntertainingAf: 6:12am On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by sylvar02(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2013
Lols only yu just dey chill here! Yu dey post, still dey comment!

#SignOfEndTime
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by slimmygold1(f): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2013
II cant say a word,my boyfriend has breakeup wit me.nw who wil subscribe ma bbm eh.unless u wil bring him bck to me bfor i post ma comment tanks
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by Jeel: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Hahhahaaaa
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2013
slimmy gold: II cant say a word,my boyfriend has breakeup wit me.nw who wil subscribe ma bbm eh.unless u wil bring him bck to me bfor i post ma comment tanks

Where is he right now? undecided

Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by ogeoflyf(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Dis your post na confusion on im own. embarassed
Abeg Mke my brain no go burst whr I dey try understand nufin undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by homesteady(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2013
ogeoflyf: Dis your post na confusion on im own. embarassed
Abeg Mke my brain no go burst whr I dey try understand nufin undecided

Real confusion grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2013
OP, sorry oo. No one seems 2 b interested in dz long epistle..........D Lord is ur strength.

Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by EntertainingAf: 3:56am On Nov 18, 2013
lmao
sylvar02: Lols only yu just dey chill here! Yu dey post, still dey comment!

#SignOfEndTime
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by EntertainingAf: 3:57am On Nov 18, 2013
I am searching for wife if you want
slimmy gold: II cant say a word,my boyfriend has breakeup wit me.nw who wil subscribe ma bbm eh.unless u wil bring him bck to me bfor i post ma comment tanks
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by EntertainingAf: 3:57am On Nov 18, 2013
cry cry
zeemoore: OP, sorry oo. No one seems 2 b interested in dz long epistle..........D Lord is ur strength.
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2013
EntertainingAf: cry cry
Weep not child grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Vs Emma Ugolee: The Betrayal Of A Friend, What Would You Do? by EntertainingAf: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2013

Human Meat Discover In Mcdonald's Meat Factory / SO CUTE: Check Out Super Sexy Photos Of Dbanj's Girlfriend / Usher Raymond IV: Top 6 Nigerian Artists That Started As His Clone