Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle (1095 Views)

Ice Prince Vs Sarkodie Vs Mr Incredible / Davido Vs Psquare: Who Is The Better Lover? (in Music, Style & Charisma) / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle by EntertainingAf: 6:04am On Oct 30, 2013
After Drake put out the Versace freestyle we also saw some of our African Music stars jump on the beat. 3 Notable ones were from Nigeria’s Davido, Nigeria’s Sultan Marshall and Ghana’s Sarkodie. Listen to all three freestyles below and then Vote for who you think had the best Versace Freestyle after the cut. http://entertainingafrica.com/vote-davido-vs-sultan-marshall-vs-sarkodie-who-murdered-the-versace-freestyle/
Re: Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle by Rapmaestro(m): 6:21am On Oct 30, 2013
I don't think you've heard Mr Renegade's version.. But I love sarkodie's ish.. Kumasi Kumasi Kumasi
Re: Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle by ajasa4link: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Abeg commot davido's name jare, that one just dey talk rubbish for d freestyle ni jare
Re: Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle by lalaboi(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2013
Well, Davido's was rubbish! can only be compared to some other trash ones out there.

I like Sultan's It was fun to listen. I hav enot listened to Sarkodie's yet but i trust that niggi to kill anythn
Re: Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle by Rapmaestro(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2013
lalaboi: Well, Davido's was rubbish! can only be compared to some other trash ones out there.

I like Sultan's It was fun to listen. I hav enot listened to Sarkodie's yet but i trust that niggi to kill anythn
jes didn't understand the Ghanian language, but I love it

1 Like

Re: Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle by EntertainingAf: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2013
grin grin
lalaboi: Well, Davido's was rubbish! can only be compared to some other trash ones out there.

Re: Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle by EntertainingAf: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2013
yes
Rap maestro: I don't think you've heard Mr Renegade's version.. But I love sarkodie's ish.. Kumasi Kumasi Kumasi
Re: Davido Vs Sultan Marshall Vs Sarkodie – Who Murdered The Versace Freestyle by EntertainingAf: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
sark?

(1) (Reply)

Defamation: Izamoje Slams Coson With N5.5b Suit / Nigeria's Nezi Momodu: Freestyle Skills Prove She May Be The Next Big Name / MUSIC: Adaez Ft Daykon - Tinko Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.