Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Issues With Eod 2005 Power Assisted Steering Fluid - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Issues With Eod 2005 Power Assisted Steering Fluid (789 Views)

Cost Of Toyota Avensis 2005 Power Steering Pump? / Is ATF Oil The Same As Power Steering Fluid? / What Kind Of Transmission Fluid (ATF) Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Eod 2005 Power Assisted Steering Fluid by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2013
Please house,I am having issues with the power assisted steering fluid of my EOD 2005.i noticed shortage in the fluid cup and subsequently took the ride to a repair shop(mechanic)the guy said it was the cup that was the culprit that i should change it at the cost of 4k5 since he could not notice any leakage from the steering.I have done that and the problem is still same.I am tired of filling hydraulic oil every morning.What could be the cause please.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Volvo Trucks: The Epic Split Feat. Van Damme / Volvo S60 Vs S80: Kindly Advice / I Can Steal Any Brand Of Vehicle- Car Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.