Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Samsung Can Do With Galaxy Round Curved Phones LG Can Even Do Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Samsung Can Do With Galaxy Round Curved Phones LG Can Even Do Better (462 Views)

Am Confuse On What Samsung Phone To Buy / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) / Samsung Battles Tecno With Galaxy Star Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Samsung Can Do With Galaxy Round Curved Phones LG Can Even Do Better by eddyland: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2013
It seems, we are beginning to witness a form of deviations from the normal flat phone to what we are now seeing by some of these phone makers into curved phones, that is like concave structures. Last month, Samsung pioneered the very first curved smartphone that they dubbed Samsung galaxy round. After that, we are now seeing another Korean company LG following suit by also coming up with their own very curved smartphone that they called LG G-Flex. One amazing thing with the G-Flex is that LG went as far as to even curve the battery of the phone. I just keep wondering what these phone makers are into. Will the curved phones replace the flat phones in future, or do you see any better advantages the curved phones have than the normal flat phones. For me, I still prefers the normal flat phone
http://highteknology..com/2013/10/lg-challenges-samsung-with-their-latest.html

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Becomes World's Fastest Selling Phablet / Mobile Brands In Use / I Need Urgent Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.