Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Poultry Business A Very Lucrative Business But First Learn How To Stop Gumboro - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poultry Business A Very Lucrative Business But First Learn How To Stop Gumboro (2543 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Business A Very Lucrative Business But First Learn How To Stop Gumboro by injector1: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2013
gumboro and Newcastle disease is a threat to poultry business but there are way you can stop it from killing your birds. this disease is a virus disease it has no cure , you only control it when it comes. it kill all your birds within one week . lets interact and discuss this infectious disease . this bird is typical example of a bird suffering from Newcastle disease. next time i discuss various forms of Newcastle disease

Re: Poultry Business A Very Lucrative Business But First Learn How To Stop Gumboro by mex22: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
I am a farmer based in jos with a capacity of over 5000 laying birds.what I do to fight newcastle after three vaccinations with imopest during growth stage(week 5-17),is monthly treatment with interseryl for 5days.I do this every 3weeks,whether I see any trace of the disease or not.I must also say you have to be very observant.the birds don't talk if they r not comfortable.regular water availability also helps.although interseryl contains vitamins its also advisable to administer vitamins with high levels of lysine and methonine(super vita plus by daystar).hope this helps.
Re: Poultry Business A Very Lucrative Business But First Learn How To Stop Gumboro by injector1: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
if there is really a gumboro and Newcastle disease outbreak what do you do
Re: Poultry Business A Very Lucrative Business But First Learn How To Stop Gumboro by mex22: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2013
with gomboro,there is not much that can be done.but where the birds orally vaccinated for gomboro ?but for new castle it can be managed.give interseryl(100g/100litres of water)+ royal solution(50ml in 100litres) for 5days.its going to help.
Re: Poultry Business A Very Lucrative Business But First Learn How To Stop Gumboro by Ojobojo1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
For Gumboro, clean their environment, isolate affected birds,give them amprolium 250 but most importantly vaccinate dem as required.

(1) (Reply)

Are You An Active MMM Helper? You Must Read This! / Manual Water Filling Machine To Automatic Machine By: VINTEK Machines / Knowing More About Top Loader And Front Loader Washing Machine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.