Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

Fixed Deposit Account Rates - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fixed Deposit Account Rates (1551 Views)

Results On Comparing Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Between First Bank And Gtbank / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / Fixed Deposit Account 10 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Deposit Account Rates by tegs0703(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2008
pls wat is the fixed deposit account rates for various banks pls let me know the rares and time duration.thanks
Re: Fixed Deposit Account Rates by chuxy12(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2008
there is a microfinance bank that iknow and very sure that they are paying 10% per month(not per annum). shocked shocked i had to personally visit the mfb to find out and it was true. because of unbelievable interest it attract i feltitwas a scam or a reborn wonder. idecided to give it sometime to find whether it will go under, but as i wwrite they are still operating and still paying out 10% per month. i first heard of it around april. i decided to write to cbn after checking nd findin thatbthey were not among the cbn approved list. they (cbn) promise to get back to me yet up till now nothing from. i am still scared stiff to invest with them i dont want them to go ponzi with my hard earned money. their name is megemound mfb at ijanikin opp palatable eatery, lagos .any idea anybody
Re: Fixed Deposit Account Rates by Greycells(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2009
My company, FutureView Financial Services Limited offers one of the best term deposit rates through the product called FutureView Money Market Index Product (MMIP). It offers safe window to investors who are risk averse, and would not want to play in the capital market that has proven volatile, in recent times.

FutureView MMIP has short to medium term maturity tenure ranging from 30 days to 180 days, and also offers guaranteed returns. When you make a deposit, it can only be withdrawn after the term has ended or by giving notice of decision to break your investment, which will attract a discount on your interest.

Our MMIP is an extremely safe investment and are therefore very appealing to conservative, low risk investors who get higher returns from term deposit as compared against demand deposit, which can be drawn at anytime.

People have asked before now, why should I do FutureView MMIP and not just bank fixed deposit?

FutureView is registered as a Fund Manager with the Securities and Exchange Commission and The Nigerian Stock Exchange. We also offer attractive interest rates above what banks offer, and also do not charge withholding tax on interest like banks do!

Find attached the soft copy of our Corporate Profile for your perusal. If you need further clarifications you can send a mail to adeola.a@futureviewgroup.com

Our rates range from 12.50% to 17% depending on the deposit value.

(1) (Reply)

To Run Bet9ja Shop Or Keep My Money Which One Is Better / Timber Business Investment And Partnership Opportunity In Enugu / WHAT NEXT YOU CAN DO TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.