Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

About Sap? - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / About Sap? (144901 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / What Do You Know About Sap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Sap? by mikkyphp(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2009
Ok bros, u no say we from B-side no dey carry last. As i dey so, my back dey ground, my leg dey up dey hail bros kiwi. dat one dey, but i still no go mind make u do like dat unto the SAP parade inside my box :michaeloia@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: About Sap? by mikkyphp(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2009
Oga kiwi, thanks a million,
Re: About Sap? by lamouchi: 5:39pm On May 22, 2009
Hi,

If you plan writing SAP FI Exam e.t.c soon?
If you want to give/collect/share materials/past questions,
Please kindly respond.

Regards.
Re: About Sap? by mikkyphp(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2009
Re: About Sap? by aboyman: 2:35pm On May 23, 2009
hello everyone,i don tee wey i visit una,sorryooooo i no fit log in for nairaland since.how una dey.i dee hail my oga kiwi,im don well 4 me since wey i join this forum.make una help me greet am so.sap na d way forward.
Re: About Sap? by markos: 1:39pm On May 25, 2009
I hope you guys enjoyed that SAP open day in Lekki, we need more Nigerians jumping on the SAP bandwagon, the career is lucrative if you put in the hard work, like Kiwi pointed out, dont let the Indians take over the SAP market, seems its too late for that comment, they already are, i am in the middle of an outsourcing project with IBM in Sweden, we are currently training loads of Indians to take over our consultants roles at the end of our assignment

I must point out, yes the Indians know a thing or 2 about SAP, very down to earth and friendly, are they intelligent that us?? absolutely no way!! they are more organised than Nigerians, this is based on my interraction with them, thats why they seem to have cornered the Nigerian market

they come in enmasse!! take no prisoners, they are good at what they do, they network, they bring their friends and cousins in, even their uncles as well, its almost an industry within an industry

fair play to them, as for Black people, not trying to generalise, it seems ''some'' black sucessful SAP consultants will never let a fellow brother in, even if they have the skills and technical know how to suceed in this career

I know one or 2 consultants that could have given me advice and direction back in the days but choose not to for reasons i cant understand, maybe they saw me as a threat?? not answering calls, the usual

I could have easily chosen to be a one man army, i rather chose not to, did not receive any assistance to get where i am today, I have helped a few people including white people to get a foot into the SAP , today they thank me for this!!! i believe if you give help, you never know when you might need it!!!

Why should you allow other nationals to corner a lucrative trade in your country?? when you will never get an opportunity in their country??

thats why more Nigerians need to change the staus quo, get certification, do what neccessary ad go and earn the petrol dollars haha!!!
Re: About Sap? by Briz(m): 3:56pm On May 25, 2009
yea rite markos, thanx for dt. We are not gonna let any head-shaking speaking humanz com 2 take wat rightfully and basically belong to us.

-[color=#770077][/color] Tousen -
Re: About Sap? by c1(m): 1:33am On May 26, 2009
@ kiwi992
How is the flying?hope you had good time.

@markos
Yea, markos, we will certainly do our best.
i feel you bro.thanks

@ Briz
No way, no head shaking humanz will take control in our fatherland.
its hightime we Nigerians really come together.
God help us all
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2009
Hi All,

Markos is absolutely right - a true Nigerian that loves his own people and willing to help others, unlike some selfish buggers that I know of who are but only full of ignorance and their own perceived self-importance, considering that they know sod all!  Yes, sod all, if you ask me. 

People seem to forget one thing - that, selfishness gets no-one anywhere.  I believe in the laws of Karma - you help others and help would always come to you when you need it most.  The guy or gal you are helping says 'thanks' and that's more than enough for me.  That same guy or gal helps others with the same magnanimous spirit.

Being a school kid in the UK back in 1975, I was desperately short of cash 'cos the money my dad sent to me from Nigeria hadn't yet arrived.  I couldn't work either as I wasn't old enough to do so.  I then went to the Nigeria High Commission in London to see what they could do for me by way of a loan, to be re-paid when my money arrived.  Unfortunately, they couldn't help me, except some kind-hearted Yoruba gentleman by the name of MR IDOWU.  You know what?  This gentleman didn't know me from Adam, we don't even speak the same language or belong to the same tribal grouping (something that's important to those bloody tribalists) as I'm a Kalabari, yet he put his hand in his pocket, pulled out a five pound (£5) note and gave it to me!  Why? - because we are NIGERIANS pure and simple, hence he helped me out.  That £5 meant the world to me - like £5m!  I couldn't thank him enough.  I'm sure he's long dead by now but may his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.   

It really saddens me to know that the Indians are beginning to take over the SAP market in Nigeria.  How so bloody typical of them!  One thing I know for sure is that they (the Indians) will NEVER, ever, let you have the chance of a job in their own country, let alone, be employed as an SAP Consultant.  Not a chance in this world!

I know them so, so well - had an Indian female friend for something like eleven years.  I could have married her but backed out 'cos I couldn't deal with the way the Hindus feel about black people.  I've been to their country and know their mentality so well.  You let one into your country and they'd use all the tricks in the book to bring over a battalion of them from India.  Ever wondered as to why Idi Amin kicked them out of Uganda?  They would never mix with anybody except their fellow-Indians (Pakistanis are much better 'cos of their religion).  They - the Indians would call you 'kala' (black), in a derogatory manner, yet they face the most racism in the UK as compared with black people.  They'd be laughing and playing with you whilst filling up all those top positions in Nigeria with their friends with fake Indian university degrees.  How could you ever allow this to happen in our country?  How? - in our country with its employment problems!

I feel so sad to notice that a lot of our fellow-Nigerians here are simply NOT SERIOUS about obtaining this great certification.  This thread has, to my mind, become a talking shop as well as a vehicle for obtaining links to a wealth of SAP material, without people being actually interested in conducting a serious course of study to become certified as SAP Consultants.  I've yet to see somebody coming here to tell us that they'd got certified as an SAP Consultant.

If you guys think that you would get your foot in the SAP R/3 doorway without certification, then you don't know what's awaiting you.  Don't even waste your time thinking you'd get a job as an SAP Consultant.

Markos got in when SAP was very much new in this world, so, he did not need certification because he happened to have had some experience using the product - a new global erp product that very few people knew anything about, at that time.  Needless to say, he has, over the years, acquired lots and lots of experience with SAP R/3.  He is what we call a Senior SAP Consultant and those are the people at the forefront of SAP.  People like him don't need certification, believe me because experience with the product is, afterall, what matters the most. 

However, for new entrants into the SAP market, certification is a MUST!  Yes, a must!  Don't even think you'd get anywhere without certification.  Okay?  Either be serious about your certification studies or you might as well give up and let those bloody, greedy Indians kick your arses in your own country, controlling the SAP market.

Look, here's the real deal for you, my fellow-Nigerians.  You either become a:

1.  thieving Nigerian politician or
2.  an SAP Certified Consultant

Take your pick!

kiwi992.

NB:
C1 - thanks for asking.  Weather's been good, so I've had some really good flying time.  Would be stripping down and de-coking my aircraft engine this week-end if the weather is good.

Aboyman - thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: About Sap? by markos: 2:00pm On May 28, 2009
Kiwi-exactly my point!! they are all over my building like a rash, over 15-30 of them with skill set in FI CO SD MM HR SRM, Portal, ABAP, TECH,CRM, BW, solution managers, portal, HPDD, we use the entire SAP functionality over here, these are qualified consultants from India, this thread is not meant to sound racist in any terms and dont want to be seen as spiteful, its just reality on ground, they have cornered the market, i am 100% sure all top SAP consulting jobs are controlled by them in Nigeria

This is my 2nd outsourcing project i am involved in, the first was with Glaxosmithkline, we had some resources from India who created a travel management solution, quite impressive i must say!!

All they are doing is looking out for their fellow people, absolutely nothing wrong with that, if the Nigerian establishment or the private sector is that stupid not to train its own people then there is no hope really

Some SAP roles were advertised recently in jobserve working for an oil company in Abuja, will be nice to know what nationality got the roles, they maintained the role should be for a returning Nigerian national or an expatriate, haha, dont know exactly what status i fit in, born in the UK, lived in Nigeria for a few years, returned to the UK, not been Nigeria in 20 years!!

When my assigment comes to an end, i am seriously thinking of taking an IS OIL solution course in London, its still part of a logisitcs module but its a solution created for upstream and downstream oil industry

when you are making or earning good SAP rates, you have to invest  in training yourself in the new solutions, eventhough i did not come through that certification route, believe me, sometimes that worked against me, I just seem to get assigment with industry leaders, when you work for the likes of Glaxosmithkline, EADS( made the A380 jumbojet) for example your CV will always create interest, its been pretty hard work i must say, not had a proper vacation in 5 years!!! except for the odd trip to asia through work and a week here and there

as Kiwi pointed out, you will never get an SAP role in this current financial crisis without certification, there are no ifs and buts, these days employers are looking for consultants with multiple skill sets, no good having just FI skills or SD, they are looking for FI CO, SD,MM, a bit of ABAP on the side, how do i know this?? i just had a phone interview last week, i was just fortunate that i started as an FICO consultant before i moved in Logistics, SDMM

There are some private SAP training centres in London who are offering SAP certification training for 2000 pounds, 8 weekends, plus the fee for the exams, some of these centres are affliated with SAP, the same course from the official SAP academy with a view to taking the foundation certificate as they call it these days could knock you back 4000-10000 pounds!!

There are still no guarantees that you will find instant employment!!! so basically one has to ask themselves if they really want an SAP career, are they in it for the money or the high rates?? if they  are looking for the monetary rewards, you will not have a rewarding career, i did not start earning good rates until 5 years ago and i have been working with SAP for 10 years

To those that are still interested, good luck, its not easy at all, put in the work and you never know what might come out of it!!
Re: About Sap? by yanki: 11:17pm On May 29, 2009
@Kiwi,
Good job sensitizing people on wot SAP entails and how they can get started/involved, keep it up.

@All,
I need anybody who has questions or dumbs on SAPFI to pls send it to me, I am due to write exam next month and will like to have questions for practise.
yankiebola@yahoo.com
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 12:09am On May 30, 2009
T
To Markos n kiwi.

I want to thank the two of you in a very
Special way.
I also wish to draw your attention to some realites on ground.
Power, for the past one week I have had power supply for 15mins a day for one week ie one hour forty five mins in a week.
Online payment soln, we can't make the best use of the internet.till date I ve not been able to donate to, cos they use paypal.
Sap partners prefer experienced returning nigerians,lagos is the only london I ve been to.
Kiwi,markos be rest assured that we are not relenting.myself,
Scorp n briz has been replicating your efforts offline
You both has shown us the promised land.I can see it from here.
Briz thank you for the contact you gave me during the sap tour.if u missed the sap world tour n u want a soft copy of what I got that day indicate n I will send it to your box free.
Thank you.ka chi fo
Re: About Sap? by nnaiah: 12:17am On May 30, 2009
If u reside here in lagos,come out let's networkma tree will never make a forest.there s so much space for all of us.
Briz can u workout a venue.sorry for disturbing u oga mi
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2009
Hi All,

Markos

Don't worry about it 'cos I don't think there's anything racist in saying what the Indians are like.  I just wish our fellow-Nigerians would help each other in exactly the same manner.

One thing I don't get is why anybody would give employment to Indians in Nigeria, considering that many of our graduates and professionals are unemployed.  Moreover, they (the Indians) would never, ever give work to any non-Indian in their own country.  So, why give them work in Nigeria anyway? 

Pakistanis are so much better 'cos at least, they would never hate you on account of the colour of your skin, being that they are Muslims, unlike the Hindus whose religion is based on the caste system, such that the darker the colour of your skin, the lower down the ladder you are.  Buggers!  Nigerian jobs for Nigerians that's what I say.

Given half the chance, the Asians (Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis) would take over the country before you know it, 'cos that's what they are like.  Come and settle in one's country and then populate it with their own people using all the tricks in the book to bring their people over from India and Pakistan.  A take over, more like!  The worst part being that they'd never integrate into the society, thus, leading to resentment by the host community, as well as racial problems.

In some parts of the South Pacific, Indians are not even allowed to own land 'cos they know that would be an open invitation for them to take over the country.

Nna

Good to know that you guys are networking behind the scenes. 

Sad to hear about the constant power outage in Nigeria.  An absolute disgrace, if you ask me, especially in this day and age.  Maybe you should consider buying a very small power generator for yourself.

Whatever you guys do, ensure the Indians do not get a foot-hold on the SAP market in Nigeria 'cos that would spell bad news, considering that we Nigerians are far more intelligent and better educated than they are.

All the best to you in your endeavours.

kiwi992.

1 Like

Re: About Sap? by markos: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2009
For those prospective candidates for SAP or ERP FI certification, in the UK SAP academy are running the complete certification training program

the course fees are £12520 and you have to take these courses to pass the exams

Please see details of the FI Academy tracks running this year.

All of these courses will take place at our Clockhouse Place location

http://www.sap.com/uk/services/education/locations/clockhouse/index.epx

Any course content can be accessed via our education portal at the link below:

https://service.education.sap.com

AC010 £1975 + VAT
11th May 2009

AC200 £1975 + VAT
18th May 2009

AC205 £1580 + VAT
26th May 2009

AC201 £790 + VAT
01st June 2009

AC280 £1185 + VAT
03rd June 2009

AC305 £1975 + VAT
08th June 2009

AC210 £2250 + VAT
15th June 2009

AC202 £790 + VAT
22nd June 2009

Quite expensive if you ask me, there are independent providers of the courses, usually around the 1800-2200 pounds mark , I can assume SAP charges these figures because they know the potential revenue of consultants

SAP is definitely big business and not for the faint hearted, well good luck!!
Re: About Sap? by okeyz(m): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2009
hi nnaiah
thanks for ur offer, it was reallly painfull that i missed the tour and moreover the venue wasn,t far off from my place of work, i kicked my self for not attending, please be a kindhearted brother and send me the soft copy,my addy is okeyz2002 at yahoo dot com.
Also i will be very interested in the networking forum, just let me know the place and venue and i will be there.
thanks in advance, and also thanks to kiwi,markos,briz and all those who started this highly important and educative thread, u guys r truly ur brothers keeper.
Re: About Sap? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
Re: About Sap? by BigBashiru: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2009
http://www.amaderforum.com/showthread.php?t=99695

has some downloads including ides, ecc etc. i hope this is not pirated versions?
Re: About Sap? by FEMARY(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2009
OGA KIWI,
I WILL LIKE TO SAY GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOOD FOR YOUR SELFLESS NATURE.YOU HAVE GOTTEN A VERY GOOD MIND.I CANNT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THIS EXPOSITION.YOU ARE A RARE GEM.YOU ARE A BLESSING TO WE NIGERIANS.GOD BLESS YOU REAL GOODAM JUST SO HAPPY ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
I HAVE AN HND IN ELECTRINICS.I HAVE BEEN WORKING AS COMPUTER/NETWORK ENGINEER.SKILLS INCLUDES WIDOWS 2003 SERVER, CISCO,COMPUTER BUILD.ETC.FROM YOUR EXPLANATION ITS LIKE SAP BASIS WILL BE THE BEST FOR ME.BUT I NEED MORE GUIDANCE AS INTO HOW TO GO ABOUT IT AND WHAT WOULD REALLY BE THE BEST FOR.
THE LINK
EGBON E SEUN EMAIL MI NIYI wavelengthltd@yahoo.com. e se oo
Re: About Sap? by FEMARY(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
KIWI992
THANKS.I DO NOT WANT U TO SEE THIS AS A WASTE OF TIME.U HAE OPENED THE EYES OF SO MANY PEOPLE.WHAT A SELFLESS FELLOW U ARE.AND UE PASSION FOR NIGERIANS TO EXCEL IN THESE IS UNMATCHED.FOR YOUR INFORMATION,IT I BECAUSE OF YOU--U ARE A SORT OF INSPIRATION --THAT I BOUGHT AN INVERTER FOR MY HOUSE SO I CAN HAVE ELECTRICITY TO DO WHATEVER I WANT TO.

OGA KIWI992 PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TO GET THINGS DONE IN NIGERIA IS NOT AS EASY AS IT IS OVER THERE.BUT U CAN BE SURE THAT GUYS ARE NOT RELENTING IN WORKING TOWARDS THIS CERTIFICATION.

I CAN SEE U ARE ONLINE NOW.IF U CAN JUST GIVE ME THE LINK I WILL STILL APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE AM YET TO GET IT.

THEN IF I MAY ASK THIS, IF I PASS THE BASIS EXAMS --DOES THAT QUALIFIES ME AS A AP CONSULTANT?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND GOD BLESS U REAL GOOD.
Re: About Sap? by FEMARY(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
KIWI992

THANKS.I DO NOT WANT U TO SEE THIS AS A WASTE OF TIME.U HAVE OPENED THE EYES OF SO MANY PEOPLE.WHAT A SELFLESS FELLOW U ARE.AND YOUR PASSION FOR NIGERIANS TO EXCEL IN THESE IS UNMATCHED.FOR YOUR INFORMATION,IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU--U ARE A SORT OF INSPIRATION --THAT I BOUGHT AN INVERTER FOR MY HOUSE YESTERDAY SO I CAN HAVE ELECTRICITY 2-4-7 TO READ.

OGA KIWI992 PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TO GET THINGS DONE IN NIGERIA IS NOT AS EASY AS IT IS OVER THERE.BUT U CAN BE SURE THAT GUYS ARE NOT RELENTING IN WORKING TOWARDS THIS CERTIFICATION.

I CAN SEE U ARE ONLINE NOW.IF U CAN JUST GIVE ME THE LINK I WILL STILL APPRECIATE IT BECAUSE AM YET TO GET IT.

THEN IF I MAY ASK THIS, IF I PASS THE BASIS EXAMS --DOES THAT QUALIFY ME AS SAP CONSULTANT?
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND GOD BLESS U REAL GOOD.
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
Hi Fem,

The link is right above your first posting on this thread.  BigBashiru's posting, it is.

Yeah, passing the SAP BASIS Consultancy exams would qualify you as such.  You'll most likely get your first role as a Junior SAP Consultant.  You need to graft really hard for it.  It would be really worth your while, take it from me.

All the best.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2009
Re: About Sap? by FEMARY(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2009
oga kiwi992,
thanks i have seen the link.please how many exams do i need to write to qualify as a sap basis consultant.
femary.
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2009
Hi All,

Adrenaline

You only need to focus on getting your exams out of the way for now.

I can't look into the future for myself let alone for someone else, in terms of which type of org would benefit the one, the most. 

Give you an example, I once worked at Central TV as a Management Accountant.  Central TV was a very big organisation and there were about fifteen qualified Accountants excluding the Financial Director and Financial Controller, at that time.  My duties were very much limited, primarily involving pure managerial accounting, program budgeting (Crossroads) and so on.  I was just a small cog in an over-sized wheel, if you see what I mean.   

However, I left later on, to go and work for a much smaller organisation as Company Accountant, doing an all-encompassing type of work but most of all, in-charge of every aspect of the organisation's accounting function, systems implementation, treasury function, staff recruitment as well as their management, liaison with external parties such as the banks, Inland Revenue and the external Auditors.  I was the head of the Accounts department, reporting only to the Directors, with seventeen staff working under me.

The type of work that I found myself doing was something that I would never have dreamt of doing whilst at Central.  The result was that my experience-base quadrupuled!  What I'm saying is that it's all about getting the right experience.  Horses for courses, I might say, if you see what I mean.

My advice is that as long as the organisation offers you the experience that's relevant to your skill-set, enable you to develop your career through a well-defined path, then by all means, focus on it.

In saying that, it's a luck of the draw as to which company you find yourself working in.  Hope you see what I mean.

Fem

Please go to SAP's website and do a bit of research by yourself.  The contents of the certification exams are constantly changing.  I don't want to give you the wrong info.  Hope you understand.

kiwi992.
Re: About Sap? by FEMARY(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2009
annaiah,

well,the NEPA issue is a universal problem.however u do not allow that to obstruct u from moving forward.i was inspired by the success of kiwi992 that i went and install inverter in my house.no more NEPA failure.
all the best.
femary
Re: About Sap? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2009
@ kiwi

I understand what you mean really, thanks a million for your time, much appreciated.
Ill jus keep doing wat I need to do for now and trust God for guidance to the correct path. Thanks once again chief, God bless smiley
Re: About Sap? by blacksta(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2009
@ Kiwi

what do u know about Sap Netweaver - Would u recommend learning this area

thanks
Re: About Sap? by astyle: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2009
I read your message, i'm interested in Es Ay Pe (SAP) and i've been reading the ebooks on it but don't have IDES to get my hands wet with hands on experience. I am a Computer Science graduate with just over a year work experience and want to start a career in Es Ay Pe (SAP), kindly highlight the best methodology to go about starting and the module that is best for me.
kindly reply soonest.
Cheers.
Re: About Sap? by astyle: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2009
Hi Oga,
  I read ur messages and felt more passion to continue my research and get my hands wet with Es Ay Pee , my background is computer science with over one year experience doing web development/applications but i want to start my career in Es Ay Pee and i know with the guidance of professionals with years of experience in the best ERP i can get a real a way to start. Kindly help me out with information on modules that best suit my background and how to get IDES needed to start on my own PC.
Cheers.
Re: About Sap? by kiwi992(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2009
Hi All,

Everybody is now on the iggy button!  Okay?  Everybody! 

This thread has been going for nearly one year and every aspect of SAP has been covered, yet people keep asking me questions after questions, when the answers are there for everyone to see.

Why must I be expected to constantly repeat myself when people don't wish to take the time and trouble to read through this thread?  Why? 

I never knew that Nigerians like being spoon-fed that much!  A bit of reading through the thread and the answers could easily be found but oh no, kiwi992 has to be asked again and again.

This attitude really makes me begin to question the Nigerian educational system whereby, from all acounts, it seems that students are NOT encouraged to carry out independent research inorder to develop their minds.  The attitude of rolling up the one's sleeves and getting stuck in, learning from the one's mistakes as the one goes along, doesn't seem to be there. 

There's far too much emphasis on mere theoretical knowledge as opposed to acquiring practical skills in preparation for the workplace.  All those teachers, lecturers and professors ought to be given a kick up their backsides and given the sack 'cos they've turned Nigeria into a nation of highly educated individuals with no practical skills or independence of mind.

Some Nigerian produced alternative fuel to run his car and it makes the national news! Big bloody deal, considering that almost every motorist here knows how to produce one.    

That's bloody it for me on this thread.   I've had enough of this pissing about.  Sod it!

kiwi992.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (48) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office / Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.