Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

SHOCKING/PHOTO: Man Calmly Enters Hospital With Huge Knife In His Head - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SHOCKING/PHOTO: Man Calmly Enters Hospital With Huge Knife In His Head (649 Views)

SHOCKING PHOTO: This Can Only Happen In Nigeria / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / Man Walks Into British Bank And Poops Several Times Before Calmly Walking Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING/PHOTO: Man Calmly Enters Hospital With Huge Knife In His Head by nairalandaddict: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2013

Photo: Ho Lung calmly entered the hospital with a huge knife in his head
Ho Lung sits calmly in a hospital examination room with a 10 INCH knife buried in his skull.

The got a fruit knife into his head after a prank with friends went terribly wrong.

Following the unpleasant incident he walked into the local hospital and told the shocked staff: "I'd like to see a doctor please."
He was so calm that the medical staff first even thought he was kidding. But when the man leaned down for one of the medics to have a closer look, she really realized he had been badly injured.
An emergency x-ray showed that the knife blade penetrated through his skull and into his brain but had missed his main blood vessels.

It took surgeons 3 hours to remove the blade without apparently causing any significant damage.

After the man was bandaged he even asked if he could go home.

Ho Lung refused to give details of the incident to doctors, saying: "It's like this, I was playing a silly game my friend and it went wrong and I ended up with a knife in the head. It was just a silly mistake and it could have happened to anybody."

In the end doctors agreed to allow the man to discharge himself and he left together with the fruit knife after his wound had been bandaged, and after he told medics he promised to come back for a check-up.

check out more entertainment gists HERE
Re: SHOCKING/PHOTO: Man Calmly Enters Hospital With Huge Knife In His Head by johnwizey: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
The guy na superman ni
Re: SHOCKING/PHOTO: Man Calmly Enters Hospital With Huge Knife In His Head by Basic(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
Now this is serious!
Re: SHOCKING/PHOTO: Man Calmly Enters Hospital With Huge Knife In His Head by Kslib(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2013
nairalandaddict:
Ho Lung refused to give details of the incident to doctors, saying: "It's like this, I was playing a silly game my friend and it went wrong and I ended up with a knife in the head. It was just a silly mistake and it could have happened to anybody."

In the end doctors agreed to allow the man to discharge himself and he left together with the fruit knife after his wound had been bandaged, and after he told medics he promised to come back for a check-up.

check out more entertainment gists HERE
I can bet the below was the game the man and his friend were playing but the his friend mistook his head for the Apple.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING/PHOTO: Man Calmly Enters Hospital With Huge Knife In His Head by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
choi,if na me en,that Friend go hear am when I return grin grin...but seriously,;I admire the Man's cool-Headedness,and his Sharpcheesy Brain in not doing anything to aggravate the Injury.
Re: SHOCKING/PHOTO: Man Calmly Enters Hospital With Huge Knife In His Head by chimex38: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Read 35 Things You Need To stop Doing To Yourself / How Many Times Did You Make It To NAIRALAND Frontpage This Year? / How Did Nairaland's Temporary Shutdown Affect You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.