Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,476 members, 7,812,469 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed (11537 Views)

Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors / Own A Home With 50,000 Through The Abuja Low-cost Housing Scheme / The Danger In Using Generator. Please Be Informed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Hobinnah:
Please I'm very interested in this. Just read the post. Could u please send me your email address and phone number for further discussions.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dapo
Structured Finance & Real Estate Consultant
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2015
onyeka205:

Pls I need the details, my email is campbell205@yahoo.com

Dapo
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2015
niyoc007:
Am interested and I need your guide toward achieving that. Kindly send me mail through (niyoc007@gmail.com) thanks

Dapo
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by pinkkystel(f): 8:03am On Feb 28, 2015
I am interested, pls send details to pinkbaby4life2000@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by emmyforeal(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2015
I am interested. Kindly forward details to isuemmy@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by teezy01(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Akdams:
NHF Home Ownership Scheme

This scheme is powered by the National Housing Fund and administered by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN] through a Primary Mortgage Institution. The aim is to provide affordable housing to the teething number of Nigerian workers who would otherwise not have access to mortgage finance at such affordable rate and long, convenient tenor such as the one offered through this scheme . The loans are specifically meant for the participating members of the scheme who contribute to the National Housing Fund (NHF). That is, anyone who is a regular contributor and has contributed for a minimum period of 6 [six] months is eligible to apply for the loan. The contribution is usually deducted at salary source by the human resources of the organizations where the applicant works. And, the NHF act of 1992 makes this makes this contribution compulsory, while offering the contributors the opportunity to enjoy the numerous benefits of the scheme

The general qualifying criteria for all applicants is as follows:

1. applicants must be above 18 years of age
2. applicant must be a contributor to the National Housing Fund for a minimum of 6 [six months]
3. the applicant contributes only 2.5% of his/her monthly basic salary or pay to the fund.
4. Applicant must have satisfactory evidence of regular flow of income to guarantee loan repayment.
5. The loan shall be for the purpose of building, purchasing, or renovating a residential accommodation.
6. The loan shall not be used to refinance any residential property.
7. Applications must be made through a Mortgage Loan Originator, [MLO] and not directly to Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN]
8. Applicants forms for NHF loans are obtainable from Refuge Homes Savings & Loans
9. the property for which loan is sought to finance shall serve as security for the loan
10. the property must have a valid title document [C of O]
11. the property shall conform to the existing planning laws and regulations [approved building plan]
12. the property shall possess sufficient value to recover the loan
13. the property shall be insured against all hazards
14. the loan shall be secured by first party legal mortgage on the property between the applicant and PMB and assigned to FMBN.
15. Each applicant shall be entitled to a maximum loan amount of N15,000,000.00 [Fifteen Million Naira Only] or as determined by the bank
16. no individual shall be given a loan in excess of 90% of the cost or value of the property to be mortgaged.
17. the loan amount an applicant is eligible for is calculated on the basis that he/she does not utilize more than one-third [1/3] of gross monthly pay to service the loan.

18. Equity contribution shall be as below:

Loan Amount N Equity Contribution Amount N
10.1M -15M 30% 3,030,000 - 4,500,000
5.1M -10M 20% 1,020,000 - 2,000,000
1M - 5M 10% 100,000 - 500,000

19. Interest rate shall be as prescribed by the National Housing Fund Act which is not more than 6% per annum, and shall be fixed throughout tenor.
18. the maximum repayment period shall be 30 years [but shall not exceed the
applicant’s 60th year.
19. the individual borrower shall make repayment through the mortgage loan
Originator.
can we discuss bizness pls
gbolataiwo28@gmail.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
pinkkystel:
I am interested, pls send details to pinkbaby4life2000@yahoo.com
Thanks

Dapo
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
emmyforeal:
I am interested. Kindly forward details to isuemmy@gmail.com

Thank you

Dapo
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2015
teezy01:

can we discuss bizness pls
gbolataiwo28@gmail.com

Yes

Dapo
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
For your Real Estate matters, NHF, Mortgages and developments contact
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
You believe getting your equity contribution in 6 months might be a challenge?
Or raising fund for your plan projects is in jeopardy.

I have good news for you.

There is a platform that deals with that.

contact me - 09095966665 or

email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

you will be glad you did.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Samdurance(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2015
Pls How can I register for the NHF?
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 5:47pm On May 11, 2015
Samdurance:
Pls How can I register for the NHF?

give me your email. will send the detail to you.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by msalami(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2015
l am interested in this please. You may to call me 0n 08098333370 or email other information ademola_maaruf@hotmail.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
msalami:
l am interested in this please. You may to call me 0n 08098333370 or email other information ademola_maaruf@hotmail.com

You can reach me on -
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Samdurance(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2015
Akdams:

give me your email. will send the detail to you.

imoudu.ezekiel@gmail.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
OK.
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by 00Pro: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Akdams:
NHF Home Ownership Scheme

This scheme is powered by the National Housing Fund and administered by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria [FMBN] through a Primary Mortgage Institution. The aim is to provide affordable housing to the teething number of Nigerian

TEL - 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004

Please contact me so I can receive further directions & information:
zpelshak@gmail.com
BBM Pin: 7C4E9A99
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
00Pro:

Please contact me so I can receive further directions & information:
zpelshak@gmail.com
BBM Pin: 7C4E9A99

Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by 00Pro: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
I sent you a request on BBM, have not heard back.

Akdams:

contact me

TEL - 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004
BBM Pin - 560C1042
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Philax(m): 4:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Please do send me an email
I'm very interested.philax01@gmail com
Whatsapp:08156210344
Bbm:333AA110
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by dtolus2006: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
hello Akdams, I'm daive. I love the write up and I have long searched for an informative avenue as this. kindly send me your email pls. would love to discuss more on the subject matter. thanks my email davetobs@gmail.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 24, 2015
U R GIVING ME LOAN AT 6% BUT WHEN YOU ARE RETURNING MY CONTRIBUTIONS AFTER SAY 30YEARS YOU NOW GIVE ME WITH 2%. WITH ALL THIS STRICT CONDITION JUST TO GET 10M OR LESS. AM EVEN SUPPOSE TO CONTRACT MORTGAGE FIRM, WILL THEY PROVIDE SERVICE FOR FREE? MOST STATE GOVT HAVE NOT ISSUED C OF O FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS, SO HOW DO WE MANUFACTURE THAT? UNA JUST DEY USE OUR MONEY DO PADDY PADDY. NO INTENTION OF REACHING YOUR OFFICE BUT IT HURTS ME EACH TIME I GET PAY SLIP AND YOU GUYS HAVE MADE YOUR DEDUCTIONS. NA OBASANJO CAUSE AM AND I NO TRUST THE APE.

1 Like

Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2015
And for those who are interested in loans for businesss or projects like housing loans or bills like rents, school fees etc.
you can now raise your NHF equity or your development cost finance from GLC.

GLC has opened your book of remembrance.

The time has come.

And now is the time.

Get loans at MINIMAL or NO interest.

Stay tuned to this page for the details from Saturday 7th November, 2015.

WATCHOUT!!!!!!!!!

Financial Solution has never get easier anywhere else.

Think GLC

whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by Akdams(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Learn how to leverage in order to
achieve your financial dream.

Listen To these Radio stations as GLC talks about her Cooperative Launch this Saturday 07 Nov 2015

Radio Continental FM (102.3) Today 6:15pm – 6:30pm
Star FM (101.5) Tomorrow 7:30am
Inspiration FM (92.3) Tomorrow 6:15pm
Re: National Housing Fund (nhf) Scheme....... Get Informed by uvalued(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
nhf is not for me.. guess i need to start by saving 30k with my bank for 3yrs and do something than waiting for nhf

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIRTEL DATA NOW!!! 100MB @N100, 1G@N600, 2G @N1100, (ANY PAYMENT METHOD) / Affordable 5.11 Tactical Series Watch For Sale / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.