Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? (1832 Views)

Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here / Patience Jonathan's "Stunning" Look In Pink Kaftan [PHOTO] / Donna Nicole Printed Cotton Boxers - N170 Per Piece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by uzoo: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
They both wore the same dress on the same day, considering that Kim is still nursing , we can forgive the fact that everything is just hanging out , I think they both look good in the dress , but i think Jennifer Hudson Nailed it. wink

Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2013
I prefer Jennifer Hudson mainly because her boƶbs are well positioned. Kim K needs to get a better bra biko.
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by uzoo: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
@adaobi123

yea i prefer the look on J. Hudson
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by uzoo: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2013
smiley
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by uzoo: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
smiley .....
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kim..jen looks too matronly.. sad
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by EyeKandy(f): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
J.Hud's new look is amazing. When I remember how fat she looked, I'm like ... I need to get my shape in shape! cheesy Arrggghhh.

1 Like

Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by uzoo: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Kim..jen looks too matronly.. sad

that was what i thought at first ,but when i saw more pictures of her in the same dress walking and posing differently i knew she nailed it. Unlike Kim whose b**bs are almost on her waist line ,like i said she's probably still nursing her baby hence the ''bad bra'' look i see there.

EyeKandy: J.Hud's new look is amazing. When I remember how fat she looked, I'm like ... I need to get my shape in shape! cheesy Arrggghhh.

Yep , she sure looks good , and she's managed to keep the weight off too...She is such an inspiration
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=uzoo]
that was what i thought at first ,but when i saw more pictures of her in the same dress walking and posing differently i knew she nailed it. Unlike Kim whose b**bs are almost on her waist line ,like i said she's probably still nursing her baby hence the ''bad bra'' look i see there.

B**bs almost on her waist line..damn uzoogringrin by d way tho..having trouble subscribing to ur blog..any help?cry
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by uzoo: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2013
@thatgurlvixen

thanks for visiting the blog,if you are trying to subscribe,there are two ways you can do this 1, click on the link where it says ''Subscribe to the blog'' the '' All Comments'' or ''Post'' drop box will bring up the Yahoo link to where you have a yahoo email account in order to subscribe.

Or 2, You can simply enter your email address in the open box where it says '' Follow by email'' then click submit.

All the links above are on the left side bar of the blog site. Everyday i try to bring in new features to the blog and either remove or update what's there already so my readers/viewers can have an easy navigation around it, So do Let me know how it goes with the subscription...Thanks.
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2013
Thanks uzoo.. Waiting for my confirmation messagecheesy
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

kim k 4 me grin
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by DermalCarotene(f): 12:59am On Nov 02, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: Rides in with my e-porshe

kim k 4 me grin

Huh??
Are you serious?!
Re: Who Nailed The Look In This DONNA KARAN Dress? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
DermalCarotene:

Huh??
Are you serious?!
i am dear grin

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fashion Entrepreneur, Omolara Sonoiki Is Dead. / Please Help I Want To Become A Fashion Blogger / How To Tell Real Locs Sunglasses From Replicas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.