Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Lady In Red:united Have Cole And Chelsea Have Dixon,so Liverpool Sign MISS WORLD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Red:united Have Cole And Chelsea Have Dixon,so Liverpool Sign MISS WORLD (675 Views)

Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini / Juliet Ibrahim, Wande Cole And D'banj Take Selfies / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Red:united Have Cole And Chelsea Have Dixon,so Liverpool Sign MISS WORLD by bbkool09: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Lady in Red: United have Cole and Chelsea have Dixon, so Liverpool sign MISS WORLD to front LFC TV (and she's Chris de Burgh's daughter! he sang the famous song "Lady in Red"wink

Former Miss World Rosanna Davison has been signed up as a presenter for Liverpool's official television channel, LFC TV.
The 29-year-old, the daughter of singer Chris de Burgh, is a popular figure in Ireland where she is a model but her job for Liverpool is her first in broadcasting outside of her home country.
Davison has already shot two 30-minute programmes for Liverpool, to document the club's greatest-ever Irish, and international, players. Both are expected to air in 2013.

I really, really enjoyed it, especially considering I'm a long-term Liverpool follower,' Davison said. 'Hopefully this is just the beginning.
Davison followed winning Miss Ireland in 2003 with becoming the 52nd Miss World later that year and the first ever from Ireland.
She is also reported as being in discussions about becoming the first Miss World to appear in the American edition of Playboy, having done so in the German one.
She added: 'I wouldn’t be mad about watching any old team play, it would have to be Liverpool.' Some people will not understand why am posting this but me and this have a similar connection.

http://www.tundebadmuss..com/2013/10/lady-in-red-united-have-cole-and.htm

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Bouncer Involved In Club Brawl, Several Injured / See Donjazzy Birthday Cake / Rihanna's Mom Presents Herwith The First-ever Icon Award At The 2013 Amas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.