Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

OJB Jezreel’s Transplant Successful, Discharged From Hospital - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / OJB Jezreel’s Transplant Successful, Discharged From Hospital (533 Views)

Psquare And Iyanya Donates N6million To OJB Jezreel / Help Save Ojb Jezreel / Is This True? OJB Jezreel Having Kidney Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel’s Transplant Successful, Discharged From Hospital by Mtriller(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Xclusive From [url]Xclusiveafrica..com[/url]

OJB Jezreel has been discharged from the Columbia Asian Hospital, India where he had been admitted for a kidney transplant operation.
Speaking through a release, the music producer expressed his appreciation for the support and prayers of fans;
Dear fellow Nigerians,
Greetings from far away India! I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise.

[url]Xclusiveafrica..com[/url]

I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends. I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers and good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!!
Be home with you soon. Thank you once again sincerely,

Your very own OJB Jezreel.

More Gist from [url]Xclusiveafrica..com[/url]

Re: OJB Jezreel’s Transplant Successful, Discharged From Hospital by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Congratulations to him and thanks to God and the people that donated . . .

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote! / Co-incidence Of Lifei / Jonathan Begs Amaechi, Others Not To Join APC; Offers Them A Ceasefire Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.