Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Advertise Your Products To Over 10,000 Nigerians Free+free Ebooks On How? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Advertise Your Products To Over 10,000 Nigerians Free+free Ebooks On How? (810 Views)

Get Corrugated Carton Boxes to Package Your Products / Osun State Broadcasting Corporation (Advertise your products NOW) / Best Selling Ebooks On All Types Of Internet Biz In Naija: Free Sample Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Products To Over 10,000 Nigerians Free+free Ebooks On How? by pipmaster(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2008
We know you will like to make MORE Nigerians aware.

And U will love to do it at little or NO COST.

THE SECRET IS E-MAIL MARKETING.

Our company have a pool of [color=#990000]emails
of "thousands" of Nigerians who wants to buy what you

want to sell.[/color].

You will be able to reach the largest audience of Nigerians almost at NO COST via there emails & will not be causing a

BIG DEAL.

We are also TWO free ebook AS BONUS one on E-MAIL marketting-

INSIDER SECRETS ON E-MAIL MARKETING &

the other is E BOOK MARKETING REVEALED-HOW TO WRITE, PUBLISH, PROMOTE YOUR OWN PROFITABLE EBOOK

PLUS WE WILL OFCOURSE BE SENDING OVER 2 THOUSAND EMAILS OF NIGERIANS TO YOU AS SOON AS PAYMENT IS MADE.

TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING BANK DETAILS.
BANK-UBA
ACCOUNT NO.-03600570000034
ACCOUNT NAME-NKEM OMEDE
AMOUNT-N2000
Re: Advertise Your Products To Over 10,000 Nigerians Free+free Ebooks On How? by Mydex(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2008
How do you expect us to just pay you
How do we know you will actually send out 2000 emails
please its a risk worth taking but honesty is the name of the game
where does this come in in respect to you
thanks
Re: Advertise Your Products To Over 10,000 Nigerians Free+free Ebooks On How? by pipmaster(m): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
@Mydex
I dont know how else to prove dat dis is genuine. Mayb U will want me to give U a contact address? HOW WILL YOU EVEN PROVE THIS.

U can check my other posts-[b][/b]If I had failed in delivery.

I recently sent free ebooks on Webdesigning to Nairalanders who expressed interest-
Check the Webmaster section.

There is always the risk part in any biz. Risk is calculated.

I am already working with those email address as I also need it for my personal biz. I should sell them for more than the asking price because U should know it is NOT EASY TO COME BY DAT NUMBER OF EMAIL ADDRESS.
Re: Advertise Your Products To Over 10,000 Nigerians Free+free Ebooks On How? by Mydex(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
smileywell thanks for your reply
Can I have a number i can call?
mine is 07030301680

(1) (Reply)

A Safe And Profitable Business Proposal For Investors / I Need To Buy A Bureau De Change License: Any One Selling ? Contact Me Asap / How To Build A Successful Information Product Marketing Business: Part1!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.