Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. (2498 Views)

Ashridge Business School Management Development Programme / Ashridge Business School Management Development Programme / APPLY NOW! Lagos Business School. (4 DAYS TO GO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2008
GOOD BREAKING NEWS
WE HAVE RECORDED A VERY IMPRESSIVE 100% SUCCESS RATE ONCE AGAIN!

ALL the candidates we prepared for the admissions into 2008/2009 Full-time MBA program have just been offered admission into LBS. We bless God for helping us succeed maximally once again and we congratulate all our candidates and wish them a very rewarding and transforming time at LBS

[center]LAGOS BUSINESS SCHOOL (LBS)

EXECUTIVE MBA APPLICATIONS ARE ON NOW.[/center]

Did you know that getting an MBA from a reputable business school like LBS, can change your entire career path, give you your dream management position and equip you with the skills needed to run world-class businesses. You can also take pride in becoming a member of LBS's prestigious Alumni Association; having access to coveted social, professional and business networks. An MBA from a top-class school like LBS can literally change your life.

LXG Consulting is an Independent MBA Admissions Consultancy with a focus on the Full-time and Executive MBA programs of Lagos Business School (LBS), Nigeria. We offer MBA Admissions Consultancy Services  for individuals applying for either the Full-time or the Part-time (Executive) MBA programs and have successfully helped people GAIN ADMISSION into the MBA programs of LBS (please see our service plan below for more details). We provide our clients with guidance for passing the GMAT or LBS Entrance Examination. We also prepare them thoroughly for the Interview and if they  require financial assistance / support, we show them how to access it . Our successfully admitted clients can attest to the effectiveness of our service!!

[b]SERVICE PLAN

GOLD PLAN

Covers:
•   Development of Admission Strategy
•   Planning for school visits / information sessions
•   Coordination of all school communications
•   Development of GMAT / Entrance Examination Strategy 
•   Completion / Editing / Submission of application forms
•   Selection / Preparation / Editing of References
•   Preparation for Admission Essay Writing
•   Preparation / Coaching for Admission Interviews (mock interview sessions included)
•   Preparation for answering general questions
•   Development of Academic and Professional Resumes
•   Development of Waitlist and Deferral strategy
•   Provision of Guidance to accessing Financial Assistance / Support
•   Unlimited Access to our extensive resource center (Audio, Video and Printed materials)

PRICING: N60, 000             

IMPORTANT INFO:
1. Application forms should be completed and returned on or before August 31, 2008.
2. The entrance examination is on Saturday, September 20, 2008.

BREAKING NEWS:
The Financial Times Executive Education ranking for 2008 has placed LBS once again amongst world leaders in business education.  LBS is still the only Nigerian business school to be ranked by the prestigious international media, and the only other African school besides two schools in South Africa.  LBS is ranked in the 48th position amongst business schools of which there are over 10,000 in the world.

For further enquiries, please call: 07025040863, 08051408344

Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2008
TESTIMONIALS

"In short, I am very happy that I chose to hire LXG Consulting.  They were absolutely great.  They helped with everything from start to finish. They helped with filling out the application form, selecting my referees, preparing for the GMAT and the interview. They practically gave me a mock interview in person and over the phone before my real interview. The best thing about LXG consulting is that it is a consulting relationship where I felt that they were my partners and they really wanted me to succeed. The service might seem expensive, but if you know you really want to go to a top-tier business school, the money is relatively immaterial.

Olamide – Admitted - EMBA 2008

"When I first heard of LXG Consulting from a friend, I expected a lot from them, and I was not disappointed. The results are amazing (I scored 720 on the GMAT) and I attended the interview session the other day and I am certain that I will get admitted. THANK YOU LXG!”

Ebere – Admitted - FMBA 2008

"When my friend first told me about LXG Consulting, I was excited. Within the first hour of working with them, I realized how valuable the service is. They are very thorough and professional. I aced the entrance examination and attended the interview session. I am expecting to be shortlisted and receiving my admission letter very soon. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!”

[b]Lizzy – Admitted - FMBA 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 7:48am On Jul 11, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by xploits777(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
hello, do u have a yahoo id, kindly im me as soon as possible ,
i've got some questions to ask you.Thank you
exploits777@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
xploits777:

hello, do u have a yahoo id, kindly im me as soon as possible ,
i've got some questions to ask you.Thank you
exploits777@yahoo.co.uk

Call me: 08051408344, 07025040863.
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 8:09am On Jul 14, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 9:24am On Jul 15, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 7:57am On Jul 16, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by stankonia(f): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2008
Re: ITS ALMOST CLOSING: Lagos Business School. by sherifos: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
For the list of courses offered in Lagos business schools and their overview, you can check http:///lagos-business-school-courses-and-training-an-overview/

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Training on CISSP, OSCP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH / Where To Get ICT School In Lagos Or Ibadan / How Do I Get CCIE Certified??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.