Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Info. On Mitsuibishi Sigma? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Info. On Mitsuibishi Sigma? (927 Views)

Need Urgent Info On Land Rover Freelander 2001 - 2003 - / Pls,info On Private Car Hire In Lagos! / 1997 Clean Mitsubishi Sigma For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info. On Mitsuibishi Sigma? by jaffa: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2008
Hi Gr8 landers,
can some1 give me any perfomance,mechanical info-no matter how technical- on a mitsuibishi sigma(incl. fuel consumption,possible flaws),want to buy 1 from a dealer for 500k(NAIJA USED) tho` he`s about to change the brain box.

tHX 4 UR OPINIONS
Re: Info. On Mitsuibishi Sigma? by winnag: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2008
Why must you buy a naija used Mtsubshi at that amount. Better go and buy a smaller car (Tok) with that money
Re: Info. On Mitsuibishi Sigma? by Taysay(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2008
jaffa

wats up! Hope u r all good.
Sigma is a very swit car to drive, doo maintainance is always an issue as regrads finding a good mechanic, the car has very powerful options, like power sits, power and all that. which can develop electrical issues, the engine is very big about 6 cylinders(about 2.8 -3.0 liters) I think . The car is no doubt a super performer atleast wit cars in its range. there are very few Vboots that can do what a sigma will do on road. The good knews is that if you r in lagos then you can get ur parts easy the only thing then will be a relaible mechanic. If u like the car go for it but then bid for a lower price. remember the brain box u r getin is a tokumbo, which gives you little time btw test anmd payment and if it developes issues then stori stori might start up. but pls find out how much the complete engine is sold , and of cos the brain box, just so that you have an idea of running cost, b'cos usually if u buy a naija used car at some point you might have to change the entire engine and then liv the old one as a bak uo as regards spares and all that( some sigma's come with pajero engines. pls get bak to me @ taysay1@gmail.com you need more details. so have a pleasant weekend.

taysay
Re: Info. On Mitsuibishi Sigma? by cybersleek(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2008
Jaffa,

In all honesty, i will ask you to consider something else, because the sigmas carry the same engine as the the pajero, though tweaked a bit, bought new or grade A tokunboh, it might be a considerable option. But as a Naija used, i would say beware.

(1) (Reply)

Viper,inspired & Others I Need Carina E Or Avensis 200 Model Full Option Urgent / Sweet Cars For Sale / Honda Accord 2000 - 2002 Model Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.