Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Lawyer,s Attention Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lawyer,s Attention Needed (574 Views)

Divorce Lawyer Wanted Please / Any Lawyer In The House? Who Keeps The Baby / I Want A Divorce. Need A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer,s Attention Needed by drmikeadams(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
please what does it take to retain a lawyer?in a situation where you relocate to a new state and in your area,the police are always harrasing people with laptops and i phones and bb,assuming everybody is doing yahoo yahoo.my questions are in a situation where they want to follow u home and you say no,is it wrong?or they take you to station and lock u up,how would one get in touch with a lawyer since he has no relatives in the new state?and how do lawyers charge?fee?
Re: Lawyer,s Attention Needed by i1: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2013
At Op! Legal retainers depends on a lot of factos such as:
1. Services to be render
2. The Lawyer himself
3. The location,(lagos and ibadan no be the same thing, talkless of Nassarawa and abuja)
4. How often he will be required.
To get a lawyer, its advisable you go to the main business area of the new state and check the law firms there or go to the nearest High court for reccomendations, or ask your colleagues.
Thanks.
Ibukun Orekoya Esq. 08093779782
Re: Lawyer,s Attention Needed by drmikeadams(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Thanks a mill

(1) (Reply)

Has Any One Here Use Kike Stove? / Tell Us / A Mermaid In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.