Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Yvonne Nelson Picks Garri As Her Favorite Food. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yvonne Nelson Picks Garri As Her Favorite Food. (1527 Views)

Favorite Food And Hated Food / Why Do People See Garri As A Poor Man's Food? / Picture: Garri As A Delicacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Picks Garri As Her Favorite Food. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2013
Cute chicks love to get their hands dirty too. Yvonne Nelson share this picture on twitter with the caption: Ilovegari. Nice!!!

Source: www.aktor365..com

Re: Yvonne Nelson Picks Garri As Her Favorite Food. by homesteady(m): 12:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Good for her undecided
Re: Yvonne Nelson Picks Garri As Her Favorite Food. by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Is that Halloween pumpkin I see on the table? Africans and this halloween nonsense. Sure she doesn't even know the origin and meaning of halloween. We are so quick in copying crap from westerners, leaving the ones that will be beneficial to our society.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Picks Garri As Her Favorite Food. by gluv01(f): 2:37am On Oct 31, 2013
ROSYL: Is that Halloween pumpkin I see on the table? Africans and this halloween nonsense. Sure she doesn't even know the origin and meaning of halloween. We are so quick in copying crap from westerners, leaving the ones that will be beneficial to our society.

You wish you were her tongue
Btw, I'm celebrating it strong
Re: Yvonne Nelson Picks Garri As Her Favorite Food. by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2013
ROSYL: Is that Halloween pumpkin I see on the table? Africans and this halloween nonsense. Sure she doesn't even know the origin and meaning of halloween. We are so quick in copying crap from westerners, leaving the ones that will be beneficial to our society.
True.
Most people have eyes but they dont see.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Picks Garri As Her Favorite Food. by Yemiolads(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2015

(1) (Reply)

10 Important Nutrients Every Woman Needs / Nigerian Foods That Disgust Other People In The World. / Nigerian man consumes 10 wraps of fufu in Lagos for celebration of Eid al-Fitr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.