Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx (1749 Views)

Corp Members Which Of You Was Posted To A Jungle Like Me / Was Posted To Niger. / I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
@
all corp members posted to sokoto state u r welcome and i can say u'll
enjoy dat place to the fullest i just left 2 weeks ago. @ kolaitan, i
know u, u r our provost @ RCCF, do u knw who i am? @ all travelling 2 sokoto, kolaitan wil help call his number.
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by peterDiamond(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2013
From this look of things seems few corp members are posted to Sokoto state....i was the only one incoming from my school..AAUA.......will be travelling from Lag.booked my ticket at Young Shall Grow Motors..Sokoto Park at Iddo yday..#6050 was the fare...bus leaves Lagos....3pm on monday will arrive Sokoto on Tuesday afternoon.....my name is Peter Akhimien.....looking forward to this rare trip.......connect with me ,,,07066210130
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2013
@ peterdiamond, dats not true, when u get to'the young later today u'll meet many people going to sokoto, i can bet u'll enjoy that town very peaceful but for the weather and u can take care of that. I really enjoyed sokoto and dint even want 2 leave again then.
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by solace8(m): 5:15am On Nov 05, 2013
olrotimi: Ok jus a tip@all as per intensity of d sun. If ur not in gud terms with water, settle ur rift b4 u cm hia cos u may hv to doubl ur water intake when u cm. To avoid sunburn, u may hv to do away with ur armless, short sleeves, baggies & knickerz and stuff ur wardrobe with lngsleeves, long garments and trouserz to b wel protectd frm d sun. If ur skin is ur selling point, b nice to it & get a sun protection cream with an SPF of at least 2. I'm yet find a cosmetic store here with such creams & lastly do ur eyes a favour, get a sunshade.
so .......... Dats wat I heard, dt everytin is extreme. Cold and sun. Dt there is notin 2 compare it to in nigeria. probably more Fierce dan gwagwalada and lokoja.. Is there Mosquitos @ d camp? Do I need a net,?and Ђσω is d state capital like, alot of pple complain dt sokoto is a real dry land, as in socially and in any other way,abi... Wat r the Opportunities there? Cos the selling point everybody keep saying is that it is a Peaceful state. Bt no b only peace persn go drink for 1 year na.... ...indusries dey there? Bla bla bla Pls
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by solace8(m): 5:16am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Charbless(m): 6:07am On Nov 05, 2013
solace8: so .......... Dats wat I heard, dt everytin is extreme. Cold and sun. Dt there is notin 2 compare it to in nigeria. probably more Fierce dan gwagwalada and lokoja.. Is there Mosquitos @ d camp? Do I need a net,?and Ђσω is d state capital like, alot of pple complain dt sokoto is a real dry land, as in socially and in any other way,abi... Wat r the Opportunities there? Cos the selling point everybody keep saying is that it is a Peaceful state. Bt no b only peace persn go drink for 1 year na.... ...indusries dey there? Bla bla bla Pls
Prepare to sleep on d floor, if U have not done soo before. Bt come wit ur Net, jst incase. Pls,,, dnt pick RElocation FORM. Its ur DESTINY
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2013
@solace, na wa 4u o. /Saukwatau/ make sense too o. Evry town has their peculiarities, make up ur mind to enjoy ur stay here & u'd rili be glad u stayd. Buh ofcus smthngs hv changd since i came here, 4example: b4 i cldnt finish 1pure water sachet @ a go buh nw i'd finish 1without blinking yet i no go piss........just saying friends

1 Like

Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by solace8(m): 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
cheezyjane: Am a prospectve youth corper batch c,I was also posted to sokoto and am so uncomfortable with the geopgraphic entity....Is there good roads,electricity,water,communicatn network there?
, hi, I'm in camp too. Am @ where MTN is doin d show, call me pls on 08036531752
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by SirKennie13(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2013
Cheezy pls try n cal me ,lost my fone in camp so dont have ur contact any more n we need 2 meet...08036278249
Re: This Present Batch C,I Was Posted To Sokoto.pls Advise, Tnx by SirKennie13(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2013
cheezyjane: Am a prospectve youth corper batch c,I was also posted to sokoto and am so uncomfortable with the geopgraphic entity....Is there good roads,electricity,water,communicatn network there?
plz cal me jane...lost my fone n ur contact..08036278249

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Dies From Snake Bite In Taraba State / NYSC Batch A Stream I&II Chat Group / 10 Things To Expect On NYSC Call Up Letter Printing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.