Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Uk Immigration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Immigration (506 Views)

Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Theresa May To 'kick Out Foreign Graduates' In New UK Immigration Plans / My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Immigration by kidniaja: 4:12am On Oct 31, 2013
hi everyone,
I've been a fan of this forum for a long time and i appreciate the advise from you you guys and also people sharing their experiences.

my question is what do the Nigerian high commission need from the ukba in order to issue someone with an emergency travel document to be returned back to Nigeria? i would think the ukba will need to provide the travel details of the person and if they they dont have that alternatively proof that the person is a Nigerian citizen right? what it they cant prove none of the above?
Re: Uk Immigration by justwise(m): 8:31am On Oct 31, 2013
kidniaja: hi everyone,
I've been a fan of this forum for a long time and i appreciate the advise from you you guys and also people sharing their experiences.

my question is what do the Nigerian high commission need from the ukba in order to issue someone with an emergency travel document to be returned back to Nigeria? i would think the ukba will need to provide the travel details of the person and if they they dont have that alternatively proof that the person is a Nigerian citizen right? what it they cant prove none of the above?

If you or the UKBA can't prove that you are a Nigerian then you will not be issued one and you will remain in detention center ( if you are waiting removal) or asked to be reporting until your nationality is ascertained.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens To The National Carrier Promised Before December? / Need Advise On School To Apply For My P.hd In Canada / Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.