Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) (4458 Views)

Graphic Photos Of A Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt To Death In Bauchi Today / Jonathan, Sambo To Spend N4 Billion On Food, Travels In 2015 / 3rd Mainland Bridge To Be Closed For Repairs From July 1st - Nov 6th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 31, 2013
Vice President Namadi Sambo is expected in Bauchi State Friday to commission some projects executed by Governor Isa Yuguda.
According to the programme of the events made available to newsmen yesterday in Bauchi, the vice president will pay a courtesy visit on the Emir of Bauchi, Alhaji Rilwanu Suleiman Adamu, shortly after arriving the state.
Among the projects to be commissioned are: the Ministry of Lands and Housing, Granulator at Bauchi Fertilizer Blending Company, Tsangaya School Buzaye and the General Hospital in Kafin Madaki.
Others include: Community Radio, Kafin Madaki, Tsangaya school Azare, Azare- Isawa -Giade road and Bauchi State University, Gadau.
The vice president will also inspect the Bauchi International Airport, Kafin Zaki Dam and facilities at the Yamkari Games Reserve.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Jeel: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Better not GEJ this time abeg
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Jeel: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2013
GEJ is working
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Jeel: GEJ is working
okay! But we in Bauchi JEG haven't seen anything, because all our project are the state Govt. projects not FG, its only tge power plant that is FG's project, GEJ has never visit Bauchi since after his campaign, and he better not because if he do, we go teach him lesson, and if Sambo is coming, there is notting wrong with that!n because when he was young, he did his primary in. Bauchi. GEJ is not working for Bauchi I repeat!?! angry

2 Likes

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Haureed: 7:43am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2013
Haureed:

Are u mad? What has GEJ do in Bauchi?
Good its Sambo, GEJ should dear not step into our land because if he try that, his mother go born new GEJ but not him!!!

Thanks bross, if GEJ try to step on our land, he go see wonders
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Akshow: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2013
I hope e go reach yobe too.
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by saintvc(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2013
Haureed:

Good its Sambo, GEJ should dear not step into our land because if he try that, his mother go born new GEJ but not him!!!

wat is wonderful about bauchi?one of the poorest state.
I never intend going there

1 Like

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2013
saintvc:

wat is wonderful about bauchi?one of the poorest state.
I never intend going there

Oh really? Even if Bauchi is poor, its Obasanjo that you are to blame, population wise, Bauchi is the seventh, then you know there must be business activities, Bauchi is the pearl of tourism, and soon, Bauchi will be the most tourist place in west Africa-as five new springs have been discovered in Yankari apart from the one(wikki warm spring) that made the state the pearl of tourism! Also, even if you don't want to visit Bauchi, I know you eat things that came out of Bauchi, and if u dey vex, abeg stop taking Water melons, sweet potato(the packaged ones-in form of grain), onions, beans, maize, etc!!!
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Exjoker(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2013
front page tin...i dont kia weda is visitin bauchi or maiduguri...if he like mak him reach chad republic
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by nerodenero: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Usbeel:

Thanks bross, if GEJ try to step on our land, he go see wonders
Haureed:

Mumu meji grin

1 Like

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Akshow: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2013
I hope he go reach Yobe too.
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by nerodenero: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Usbeel:

Oh really? Even if Bauchi is poor, its Obasanjo that you are to blame, population wise, Bauchi is the seventh, then you know there must be business activities, Bauchi is the pearl of tourism, and soon, Bauchi will be the most tourist place in west Africa-as five new springs have been discovered in Yankari apart from the one(wikki warm spring) that made the state the pearl of tourism! Also, even if you don't want to visit Bauchi, I know you eat things that came out of Bauchi, and if u dey vex, abeg stop taking Water melons, sweet potato(the packaged ones-in form of grain), onions, beans, maize, etc!!!
Are you guys never tired of blaming somebody for your failure? The north is somehow backward because northern leaders over the years have refused to develop the area. Quit blaming people for your flaws when you could have helped your situation.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by BabaEleko(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2013
The progress in South west is gingering all other regions.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by splashbaby(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2013
nerodenero: Mumu meji grin
Baba Mumu meji
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2013
nerodenero: Are you guys never tired of blaming somebody for your failure? The north is somehow backward because northern leaders over the years have refused to develop the area. Quit blaming people for your flaws when you could have helped your situation.

It is the truth, anyway, Obasanjo is better than GEJ, and if am nt saying the truth then apart from the power project, what has GEJ do in Bauchi, ever since GEJ assume office, he has never visit Bauchi-that's since after his campaign, is this how a good leader should be, not even inspecting some of his states
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Ifedechidex: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2013
Ok. Go come
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by LeftRebel(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]Sambo is going to breathe some FRESH AIR on Bauchi State. The wheels of the transformation agenda are on motion
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Wendyslim(f): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Toh, we don hear .go come

1 Like

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2013
That bauchi state should have a special fund for agriculture. The state's contributions to nigeria's food supply over the years are immense

www.akinmail..com

1 Like

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Akinmail: That bauchi state should have a special fund for agriculture. The state's contributions to nigeria's food supply over the years are immense

www.akinmail..com

Yet some people will benefit from that and socially attack the state from all angle!!!
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by nerodenero: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2013
splashbaby: Baba Mumu meji
Baba awon Baba to bi Baba to bi Baba-Baba Baba Baba Baba Baba Baba (ni ona egberun lona egberun egberun egberun ti ko se ka) ati mumu ti ran di ran meji lona egberun-egberun meji
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by esbjaygmailco(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2013
BH waiting to welcome him
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by duality(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Haureed:

Can you tell us what other presidents did for your Bauchi before now; so that we can compare.
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Katier00(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Usbeel: okay! But we in Bauchi JEG haven't seen anything, because all our project are the state Govt. projects not FG, its only tge power plant that is FG's project, GEJ has never visit Bauchi since after his campaign, and he better not because if he do, we go teach him lesson, and if Sambo is coming, there is notting wrong with that!n because when he was young, he did his primary in. Bauchi. GEJ is not working for Bauchi I repeat!?! angry
talk they say is very very cheap
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by mufasapapasanta(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Haureed:

Aboki shine my shoe! Ur ranting' ok sorry,u go school 4 night! WHAT HAS GEJ DO IN bauchi[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
what the heck kinda name is sambo ? ol sambo azz nigga. no wonder the country is cray. when we elect politicians called sambo. smdh undecided

1 Like

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
Usbeel: okay! But we in Bauchi JEG haven't seen anything, because all our project are the state Govt. projects not FG, its only tge power plant that is FG's project, GEJ has never visit Bauchi since after his campaign, and he better not because if he do, we go teach him lesson, and if Sambo is coming, there is notting wrong with that!n because when he was young, he did his primary in. Bauchi. GEJ is not working for Bauchi I repeat!?! angry
I'v not done a thorough search for FG projects in Bauchi state but in addition to what you wrote, FG is also building Alkeleri-Bauchi Road in Bauchi state.
http://www.brcbauchi.org/index.php/news/149-fg-rehabilitates-bauchi-alkaleri-road
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by WHIZBRO(m): 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian is here! Oya come and earn your daily bread.

1 Like

Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'v not done a thorough search for FG projects in Bauchi state but in addition to what you wrote, FG is also building Alkeleri-Bauchi Road in Bauchi state.
http://www.brcbauchi.org/index.php/news/149-fg-rehabilitates-bauchi-alkaleri-road

The road was there, its only a rehabilitation, and ask anyone who use to follow that road, it is as it was before, notting is added to it after the normal patch the state govt. usually do, but the road is still one-lane, notting is none by the FG there.

But the State Govt.:
»Road construction in Bauchi:
- Ningi – Burra Road (113km)
- Alkaleri – Futuk Road (88km)
- Azare – Isawa – Giade Road (65km)
- Rishi – Panama – Tama Road (100km)
- Construction of Tapshin Brigde
- Gamawa – Alagarno – Sabon gari Road (30km)
- Soro – Miya Road (56km)
- Alkaleri - Gwaram Road (4km)
- Bauchi Township Roads (several)
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Jeel: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2013
Haureed:

Mr rago,I know too much of northern poverty has distorted your brain. Don't rob it on me ok
Re: Sambo to Visit Bauchi Today(1st Nov.) by Jeel: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2013

You can as well slaughter Sambo like your religion preaches when he comes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Democracy Day!!! / White Ladies Turn Prostitutes To Get Drugs From Nigerian Men In Italy. Photos / See Dilapidated Primary Sch In Buhari's Home Town Where He Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.