Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? (28129 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Ladies Would You Rock This Style / Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by tutubranch(f): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2013
Ehehehehehe! Very funny indeed as someone mentioned that this is an hairstyle from planet Pluto

I wonder if it is due to diminishing hair on her head or to avoid 'wasting' money to make expensive hairstyles, or she is a new 'Sango' worshipper or even avoiding getting expensive Brazilian hair. I sure try to figure out what she was thinking

So guys, if your lady or sister adorn this hairstyle, would you term her as a new fashionista?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/wired-hairstyle-black-woman.html

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by homesteady(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2013
Its her choice! But she will never follow me anywhere angry

21 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2013
I'm not surprised. ..it runs in the family now. Taribo West 'yonger sister' ba? She's normal fa like brother like sister grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by ganase2: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Lovexme(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Her head looks like that little brush for polishing shoes

36 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by shesco(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
this is crazy!

Is this what girls of nowadays call fashion?

#disgusting

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Foxycarol(f): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
i rest my case
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Artistree: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
She reminds me of Lot's wife...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
shockedshockedshockedgringringrin
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by angelTI(f): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Perfect thing to scare children

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by olasha1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
if i be okija dudu.i wnt mine to rock her as their wil be less money to spend on advert .

Condoms don't guarantee safe sex
anymore! A neighbor of mine was wearing
one when he was | shot dead by the
woman's husband!!! Last nite.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by olahero(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lodz.........OloriBuruKu some body ni girl ye joor, see hair style abeq like Sparrow's own.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Words fail me!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by 3ace(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
What the hell is this? Make kuku comot everything beta sef. Notice me hairstyle.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by ruthmaris(f): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Noted.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by joywendy(f): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
lol! never not in this life and d next if there is, grin bt mehn this gal try oh! i salute. but she is betta than d chick below. check out this it terrifying

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Adrenaline123(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
I am imagining the sound of a slap with a wet hand on the back of the head. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by shesco(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
olasha1: if i be okija dudu.i wnt mine to rock her as their wil be less money to spend on advert .

Condoms don't guarantee safe sex
anymore! A neighbor of mine was wearing
one when he was | shot dead by the
woman's husband!!! Last nite.

you can't be serious !
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by agehero13(f): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
if i hear say i rock this hairstyle
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by imsparkling(f): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
I can't ! Its sooooo bad......even Devil no fit rock am. Am only here 2 av fun..... Follow me on twitter @joyswtie2
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Egbagirl(f): 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
homesteady: Its her choice! But she will never follow me anywhere angry

Bros, how far now? E be like say na NL you come park today grin grin

I just dey follow you play o abeg. smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by baminasri(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Deriko wife be dis oooo!!!.... Soon she will pich dat hair and disappear
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by iykemega(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
tutubranch: Ehehehehehe! Very funny indeed as someone mentioned that this is an hairstyle from planet Pluto

I wonder if it is due to diminishing hair on her head or to avoid 'wasting' money to make expensive hairstyles, or she is a new 'Sango' worshipper or even avoiding getting expensive Brazilian hair. I sure try to figure out what she was thinking

So guys, if your lady or sister adorn this hairstyle, would you term her as a new fashionista?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/10/wired-hairstyle-black-woman.html
this lady na serious jonser.....if my sis wear dis hairstyle,,i no go talk to am for public...chineke me..isi owu ka nma
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by nwaobitex: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
NO!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by MEILYN(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin grin nice hair style, i love it lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Not in my wildest dream,I will not
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by leoxben1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
hmmmmmm. IF I HEAR !!!!!!! say go follow for my frnds list again, even if she b my family member, she is gonna be 4goten says me.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
NO. Nothing cute about the hairstyle ...or what do I even call it?
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
when children are not well raised, they think and try anything they see on they net after-all nobody will say anything as its nobody business.

a well parented child will first consider how his/her family will be seen due to what they wear or were they are seen. even whom they are seen with will matter to them. i blame the parents and the upbringing she got from her guardian

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plain And Pattern @ 1,200 Per Pack of 4yards. GET YOURS NOW!!! / Natural Ways To Lighten Your Skin / DIY! How To Get A Flawless Glowing Skin Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.