Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning (799 Views)

Ongoing Work At Berger Bus Stop Bridge (photos) / Strayed Cow Unleashed In Ketu This Morning (photos) / Photo: Mad Man Turns Bus Stop Shelter To Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning by hollagokay(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2013
Good morning Nairalanders. Please how can I complete the security on my android phone a Techno F7 (phantom). It was stolen at ketu bus stop from me this morning on my way to work. Please is there a way you can help me track the phone or render it useless at the moment as I have lots of valuables on it?

I just downloaded the bbm chat on it around thursday last week and I register with my gmail account. Can it be used in tracking it?

Thanks for your support as I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,
hollagokay

P.S

Some may use this as an avenue to insult or poke fun as common with a handful of nairalanders. It isn't just about the phone but the valuables such as account transaction information, and other personal stuffs in it.

Only people that have solutions, as to rendering the phone useless, tracking it or something better are allowed to comment on this thread.
I thank you all for you opinions.
Re: Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2013
If you dont have an anti theft software on it, there isnt much u can do
And these days even an anti theft can be wiped
Re: Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning by johnwizey: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Eeyah.........sori o. But i av no idea, bt i knw vry soon the idealistic NL members go soon flood dis thread
Re: Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning by Omexonomy: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Soory for ur loss.
Nairaland has gone to the dogs.
Their is the particuler tribe that have made insult their stock in trade. That is why many matured mind have decided to stay away from nairaland.
Re: Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning by oderemo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
Omexonomy: Soory for ur loss.
Nairaland has gone to the dogs.
Their is the particuler tribe that have made insult their stock in trade. That is why many matured mind have decided to stay away from nairaland.
What is the relevance of your diatribe and this fella loss.
Subliminally you are just a tribalist yourself.
Re: Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning by vizkiz: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oyah ma ketu peeps!!! grin buh come 2 tink of it...hw did u lost d phone sef It fell frm ur pocket or wat
Re: Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning by CORDROSS: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Vizkiz, Read his message very well. It was stolen at ketu bus stop from me this morning on my way to work. That is to tell you smooth operators took it from him. cry
vizkiz: Oyah ma ketu peeps!!! grin buh come 2 tink of it...hw did u lost d phone sef It fell frm ur pocket or wat
Re: Stolen Android (F7) Phone At Ketu Bus Stop This Morning by vizkiz: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
CORDROSS: Vizkiz, Read his message very well. It was stolen at ketu bus stop from me this morning on my way to work. That is to tell you smooth operators took it from him. cry

ketu is a crowd place...when did d attack too place?

(1) (Reply)

90yr-old Mother Of A Politician Kidnapped In Ondo / Can Someone Pls Tel Me D Different Btw Yesterday 31st Dec 2013 And 1st Jan 2014 / Why Has Seun Made It Impossible For One To Deactivate His/her Nairaland Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.