Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Is The President This Popular - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The President This Popular (1329 Views)

Caption This Photo Obama And Kenya President This Night / 2013 Prophecies: Nigeria Will Have A New President This Year - Nigerian Pastor / Jonathan May Become President This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The President This Popular by ikweremilitant: 11:43am On Oct 31, 2013
a man was beaten to coma today in owerri for simply saying,who is jonahtan.the roforofo that started as a result of an argument attracted passers by who joined in the free for all beaten.the question is,is the president this popular.
Re: Is The President This Popular by fasho01(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Source
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Yeah he is in the land of homo mumulus igboids.
Yeah he is very popular in the land where hairy chested men dont know the difference between left and right.
He is popular in the land of the slaves... You know what they say... In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is usually the king.

10 Likes

Re: Is The President This Popular by ikweremilitant: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
azeezhy: Yeah he is in the land of homo mumulus igboids.
Yeah he is very popular in the land where hairy chested men dont know the difference between left and right.
He is popular in the land of the slaves... You know what they say... In the land of the blind, a one eyed man is usually the king.
i never knew ur stupidity has grown to dis level.see an animal doctor

13 Likes

Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
ikwere militant: i never knew ur stupidity has grown to dis level.see an animal doctor

hehehehe... Do you feel insulted? The truth is indeed bitter.

6 Likes

Re: Is The President This Popular by igbeke: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
azeezhy:

hehehehe... Do you feel insulted? The truth is indeed bitter.
yeah, d truth is indeed bitter.
d truth dat u and ur likes have chosen to believe any negative comment any !diot makes as regards Gej or d igbos.
...d truth dat it doesn't strike ur brain dat u need to atleast verify d reliability of d source of such rumour.
Do u care to kno d truth?
- u r such an !diot for chosen to render ur papa's efforts on ur education a waste of time and resources.
Now can u dig dat, sucker?
Re: Is The President This Popular by stebell(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
@ OP, forget all those APC e-rats. Don't join issues wit them.

In ma own opinion de president is very popular.

2015 will tell.
In de mean tym Goodluck to haters till 2019.
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
igbeke:
d truth dat u and ur likes have chosen to believe any negative comment any !diot makes as regards Gej or d igbos.
...d truth dat it doesn't strike ur brain dat u need to atleast verify d reliability of d source of such rumour.
- u r such an !diot for chosen to render ur papa's efforts on ur education a waste of time and resources.
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
igbeke:

i can see that you have just been recruited into this e-tribal war. So i will have to be explicit for your gelly under-developed brain.
Who else but the igboids that will blindly declare their support for someone accused of being corrupt.
Who else if not some set of pathetic people that will consider the most daft, inept drunken resident of the villa as been very popular simply because some unconfirmed event occured in an obscure, remote and unimportant part of the country.... Is that a confirmation of importance?

1 Like

Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
stebell: @ OP, forget all those APC e-rats. Don't join issues wit them.

In ma own opinion de president is very popular.

2015 will tell.
In de mean tym Goodluck to haters till 2019.

i am not really suprised.. Anyone who opposes your god.. Chief clueless reterdeen GEJ simply belongs to the opposition party APC.
Is that the way your entire tribe thinks? No wonder you guys are so backward

2 Likes

Re: Is The President This Popular by chris365(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2013

though I'm not an igbo man, I think your comment is stup1d and your brain needs to be revamped.

how are the igbos different from the yorubas who follow our selfish and greedy politicians like flies following sh1t? lagos is a mess today cos we don't want to offend tinubu, his puppet fashola and their band of thieves.

once again you are an 1diot who deserves to be fed to the pigs.

you can reply me with your foolishness is you wish. I'm done with you. oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Is The President This Popular by cKaiser: 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
OP Thank you for confirming my opinion that Easterners are one of the most intolerant people in Nigeria. Where saying "Who is Jonathan" can earn you blows

How are they different from the North in that regard?

I doubt if anywhere in the West anyone would be attacked for saying who is Tinubu, OBJ, Fashola, Awolowo, Mimiko etc

Primitive people

3 Likes

Re: Is The President This Popular by cKaiser: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
chris365: how are the igbos different from the yorubas who follow our selfish and greedy politicians like flies following sh1t? lagos is a mess today cos we don't want to offend tinubu, his puppet fashola and their band of thieves.

Hold it there.

Tell me which Politician you can say "Who is ----" that would earn you blows in the SouthWest.

Is It Fashola or Tinubu or even Awolowo
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
chris365:

though I'm not an igbo man, I think your comment is stup1d and your brain needs to be revamped.

how are the igbos different from the yorubas who follow our selfish and greedy politicians like flies following sh1t? lagos is a mess today cos we don't want to offend tinubu, his puppet fashola and their band of thieves.

once again you are an 1diot who deserves to be fed to the pigs.

you can reply me with your foolishness is you wish. I'm done with you. oloriburuku

i like the way you deny your tribe... Judas...
Anyway, its probably you and your people that dont want to offend tinubu... A true son of the soil has no alligience to anybody.. Thats why we are the most dignified race. Omo ibo
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
ikwere militant: a man was beaten to coma today in owerri for simply saying,who is jonahtan.the roforofo that started as a result of an argument attracted passers by who joined in the free for all beaten.the question is,is the president this popular.

Then what is the difference between the Hausas and Igbos when it comes to political tolerance? They both seem to act violently against anyone who has contrary political views. Why would anyone beats up someone for saying "who is Jonathan"?
Re: Is The President This Popular by DerideGull(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2013

Before I tell how silly a jackass such as you was, I had liked to know your ethnicity if you are not ashamed by it.
Re: Is The President This Popular by DerideGull(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
payless:

Then what is the difference between the Hausas and Igbos when it comes to political tolerance? They both seem to act violently against anyone who has contrary political views. Why would anyone beats up someone for saying "who is Jonathan"?

I guess the infamous “operation watie” in Nigeria originated from eastern region.

1 Like

Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
Are you people not ashamed, you beat up your brother simply because he did not know your demi-god... How primitive...
Re: Is The President This Popular by chris365(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
azeezhy:

i like the way you deny your tribe... Judas...
Anyway, its probably you and your people that dont want to offend tinubu... A true son of the soil has no alligience to anybody.. Thats why we are the most dignified race. Omo ibo

listen here you this deluded monkey. I'm not an igbo boy. what makes us dignified if I may ask. cam you tell me which yorjuba state cam boost of development despite almost all industries located on our lands? and is it igbos that are supporting one of the most currupt politicians in this country(Tinubu and co.)?

you were so quick to make a foolish and racist comment on a rumor that's not verified. now ask yourself how foolish is that
Re: Is The President This Popular by stebell(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
azeezhy:

i am not really suprised.. Anyone who opposes your god.. Chief clueless reterdeen GEJ simply belongs to the opposition party APC.
Is that the way your entire tribe thinks? No wonder you guys are so backward

Guy never knew yu are dis stupid.
Yu talk of ma tribe, well one tin I kno is dat ma fore father was known all over de country back days.
His name was King Jaja
Don't kno where yu come frm.
Call GEJ any name but he has continuously made all ur demi gods directionless and clueless.

Do yu kno dat APC already kno dat D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ won't win de election come 2015.
Unam. Pronounce ur name.
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
chris365:

listen here you this deluded monkey. I'm not an igbo boy. what makes us dignified if I may ask. cam you tell me which yorjuba state cam boost of development despite almost all industries located on our lands? and is it igbos that are supporting one of the most currupt politicians in this country(Tinubu and co.)?

you were so quick to make a foolish and racist comment on a rumor that's not verified. now ask yourself how foolish is that

* my comments are not racist but tribal
* you are so yoruba that you spelt it yojuba
* you dont really have to pretend to be yoruba to make your points
Re: Is The President This Popular by chris365(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
cKaiser:

Hold it there.

Tell me which Politician you can say "Who is ----" that would earn you blows in the SouthWest.

Is It Fashola or Tinubu or even Awolowo

are you this gullible that you'll believe the crap the op posted? I post was a response to what azeez wrote and I don't see anything wrong with anyone liking GEJ. not that I like the man.

azeez was just being a hypocrite.
Re: Is The President This Popular by chris365(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2013
azeezhy:

* my comments are not racist but tribal
* you are so yoruba that you spelt it yojuba
* you dont really have to pretend to be yoruba to make your points

now I believe I'm talking to an ignorant baboon. so how is racism different from what you posted? no wonder undecided

mind you, only a stup1d person will look for typo errors while ignoring the message in a comment. I believe i passed the message correctly. so in your dumb mind you have to spell Yoruba correctly to actually be a Yoruba? this just became comedy. Omo ti ko ni opolo ni ori.
Re: Is The President This Popular by cKaiser: 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
chris365:

are you this gullible that you'll believe the crap the op posted? I post was a response to what azeez wrote and I don't see anything wrong with anyone liking GEJ. not that I like the man.

azeez was just being a hypocrite.

I responded specifically where you were trying to equate Yorubas to people who beat anyone with opposing opinions into coma.

And in my life time I have never seen

People on the street of Yorubaland criticise all Yoruba leaders and no one beats them unconscious like they do in Iboland

I am sure the same OP would condemn Northerners if they do that to Buhari

Ibos and Hausas are just different sides of the same intolerant coin
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
chris365:

now I believe I'm talking to an ignorant baboon. so how is racism different from what you posted? no wonder undecided

mind you, only a stup1d person will look for typo errors while ignoring the message in a comment. I believe i passed the message correctly. so in your dumb mind you have to spell Yoruba correctly to actually be a Yoruba? this just became comedy. Omo ti ko ni opolo ni ori.

now i know you need to be lectured.
How many races do we have?
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria
Re: Is The President This Popular by chris365(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
azeezhy:

now i know you need to be lectured.
How many races do we have?
How many tribes do we have in Nigeria

My dear you reek of ignorance. Go back to school before you come here to embarrass yourself.
Re: Is The President This Popular by chris365(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
cKaiser:

I responded specifically where you were trying to equate Yorubas to people who beat anyone with opposing opinions into coma.

And in my life time I have never seen

People on the street of Yorubaland criticise all Yoruba leaders and no one beats them unconscious like they do in Iboland

I am sure the same OP would condemn Northerners if they do that to Buhari

Ibos and Hausas are just different sides of the same intolerant coin

True. They are intolerant I know cos I schooled there. Buy it doesn't give me the right to demean any race cos I have friends from almost all the race in this country. And I'm damn sure you have igbo friends as well.

Mind you, the op might just be rumor mongering. Abi you don forget sey na nairaland you dey?
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2013
ikwere militant: a man was beaten to coma today in owerri for simply saying,who is jonahtan.the roforofo that started as a result of an argument attracted passers by who joined in the free for all beaten.the question is,is the president this popular.
u are so dumb for posting this,don't u knw it is a shame to ur igbo land!! Mumu Igbo!!
Re: Is The President This Popular by cashkidisback1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
rahazaqa: u are so dumb for posting this,don't u knw it is a shame to ur igbo land!! Mumu Igbo!!
grin grin lolz,d dude was jst joking
Re: Is The President This Popular by ba7man(m): 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
See the @OP's daft means of judging a man's popularity.
Re: Is The President This Popular by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
cashkid_is_back: grin grin lolz,d dude was jst joking
Óh,ok
Re: Is The President This Popular by slimfit1(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2013
igbeke:

A to the Z why is this guy biffing you sir and the people LIKE us.

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Soon Reveal APC Members Sponsoring Boko Haram -PDP / APC Begins Sale Of Forms To All Aspirants – See Full List / How Govt Revamped Songhai Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.