Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Invitations To Become A Co-owner Of Express Booking - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitations To Become A Co-owner Of Express Booking (533 Views)

Scam Job Invitations / E- RECRUIT - Scam Invitations For Recruitment And Selelction / Zentih Has Started Sending Out Test Invitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitations To Become A Co-owner Of Express Booking by ExpressBooking(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Interested individuals are urgently needed to become co-executives of Express Booking. Express Booking is an (OTA) Online Travel Agency registered with the corporate affairs commission as a hospitality and ICT industry service provider .Currently Express Booking owns the Online Hotel Reservation portal https://tryexpressbooking.com .The owner urgently needs a team of like minded people that can drive the company's goals and objectives. If you feel you are a team player that have marketing, administration, management and development skills to the core then you are whom we seek. Send us an email on info@tryexpressbooking.com or chat us up on BBM pin 7C844EE4 and let's start from there
Re: Invitations To Become A Co-owner Of Express Booking by CompuEsther: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Also, if you need money urgently, I invite you to visit www.igube.org. It's an NGO that can help you to start earning as much as N6,000 daily directly into your Nigerian bank account. You are not expected to pay them for the service. Thanks.
Re: Invitations To Become A Co-owner Of Express Booking by ExpressBooking(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
OK I will do that

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Voluntary Job / Vacancy: Researcher/writer Needed At May Educational / Open Market Merchandisers Needed @ Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.