Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Let Go Of The Past : Forgive And Forget - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Go Of The Past : Forgive And Forget (509 Views)

Blast From The Past... / Thirty Things To Let Go Before 2014 Ends / I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Go Of The Past : Forgive And Forget by williams20(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
My heart aches for you. I feel your pain, the anger, the regret, the remorse, the feelings of being hurt and angered by the faults and mistakes and sins of others. I also know that it’s human nature to want to retaliate, to want revenge, and to resist that inner voice that tells you to forgive and bury your differences. To truly forgive and forget is difficult.

Only through love and forgiveness can you be freed from these roots of bitterness that entangle your heart, and you get that love and forgiveness from Me. I am love, I am forgiveness, and I am here for you, waiting to lift this load that you’ve been carrying around. Take it off and give it to Me. Just say, “Jesus, take this. I don’t want it anymore.” Together we will bury it in My love. Then you will feel light as a feather and the future will look bright once again, for you will experience the joy of My Spirit and know that I have made you whole again.

—Jesus

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Meet ASUU On Monday, November 4 / News :nigeria Will Play More “grade A” Friendly Matches - Says NFF | Daillybook / Confusion As Goat Delivers Strange Human In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.