Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,172 members, 7,864,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Protecting The Eyes From The Pc's Brightness - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Protecting The Eyes From The Pc's Brightness (720 Views)

High Brightness 100mw Green Dot Laser Alignment / High Brightness 532nm Green DPSS Laser System / Girl With No Eyes Or Nose To Have Reconstructive Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protecting The Eyes From The Pc's Brightness by koderNeptune(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Are you a Computer Guru? or a new Programmer or Just sit on the system doing a lot of things from Morning to Night? or do you experience pain while working on the system?. This Post is the best for you. Siting with the computer from morning till night is not bad, but the question I will ask you is how close are you to the system or how bright is your PC.

I know that you can adjust the brightness of your system but there is a software I found to be helpful to Protect your eyes against Computer Screen Brightness, which as been helpful to me. The name of the software is F.lux

See what F.lux is http://www.techracle.com/protect-your-eyes-against-computer-screen-brightness-using-f-lux/

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Greatest Scientist. / KAUST Undergraduate Research Competition (2015) / How To Print All Network Recharge Cards And Download The Software Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.