Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures (3219 Views)

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by diranfbi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2013

The R n B singer Dare Art Alade is rumoured to have opened a gym at Ikoyi.
He flaunts the pictures on his instagram page.
One of his followers asked in one of the comments on a pictures if the gym belonged to him.
The former Project Fame participant did not answer to the comment.
Should is silence be taken for consent?
Below are the pictures of the lovely well equipped gym:
http://e-magin.com/dare-art-alades-new-gym-at-ikoyi/

Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by fr3do(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
My girlfriend likes the way I aaam,aaaii
#singing

#teamonepack cheesy
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by homesteady(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Good for him!
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by diranfbi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lovely pool though
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by gluv01(f): 2:15am On Nov 01, 2013
arcbabe: Shut the fork up if you don't know what to post. The gym doesn't belong to dare art alade,he came to see the place. Mehn you suck with your fake story. I know the owner of the gym.

Language please smiley
@the bolded, you no come kuku spell am well angry
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by tyson99(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2013
arcbabe: Shut the fork up if you don't know what to post. The gym doesn't belong to dare art alade,he came to see the place. Mehn you suck with your fake story. I know the owner of the gym.
Remember english is a borrowed language,why not speak to me in the language i understand
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by oubi: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Hmm.... Is he hosting the olympics
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by diranfbi(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2013
I SMH for u. English is really an issue with u. Am sure u saw the word "rumoured" in my post.
Also go learn how to spell the "F" word properly before using it.
Let me not forget to congratulate you on knowing the "real" owner of the gym.
It's a beautiful place.
Cheers.
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by seangy4konji: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
she Dangote get sicks panks
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2013
diranfbi: I SMH for u. English is really an issue with u. Am sure u saw the word "rumoured" in my post.
Also go learn how to spell the "F" word properly before using it.
Let me not forget to congratulate you on knowing the "real" owner of the gym.
It's a beautiful place.
Cheers.
who told you I don't know how to spell the F word,I used that so the mod will not change it when I use the original word tongue
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by diranfbi(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2013
arcbabe: who told you I don't know how to spell the F word,I used that so the mod will not change it when I use the original word tongue
Young man! Where did u resurface from? I don miss u o. Oya make weno fight again. #Shakehands wink
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by tellwisdom: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
What will this one do?? #Rubbish undecided
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by Feyifunmi(f): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
sensible thought....
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
diranfbi:
Young man! Where did u resurface from? I don miss u o. Oya make weno fight again. #Shakehands wink
man?
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by diranfbi(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
arcbabe: man?
My bad! "Lady" I meant to write. Accept my apologies. #Hugs!
Re: Dare Art-Alade Opens Gym At Ikoyi - Pictures by prettyjo(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Call Me ‘omo Baba Olowo’ Again – Davido Warns / Wow! See What Adam Sandler Was Caught Doing To His Wife In Public (comment ) / Top 5 Richest Actresses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.