Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! (1981 Views)

Priceless 5-0 Wins Last Week. Binary Options. (today Signal) / Priceless 5-0 Wins Last Week. Binary Options. (get Now Pay Me Later) / Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by CompuEsther: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
I want to seize this opportunity to thank Oluwaseun Osewa and the entire Nairaland Team for making it possible for us Nigerians to link up to great opportunities through this forum. I call on the Federal Government to confer a GCFR on Honourable Seun for this Nigerian trail blazer called NL. Then, as for those who have chosen to abuse this privilege, I am very sorry for you because over 95% of NLers are people who have a lot of experience on the web which means we can easily tell the true from the false.

I discovered Nairaland through Alexa.com as the most popular site in Nigeria after Facebook. It just occurred to me that there must be a good but totally home-grown way to make money online in Nigeria without having to pay to learn it, without the hassles associated with Paypal, dom account, waiting for payments for weeks and all that. Not that I didn’t want to pay but that I couldn’t trust the sellers (there were many of them and there was no clear-cut means of telling the genuine from the fake except if you can find someone who gives it all out free. Such a person would have no need to deceive and I knew deep down that there must be such a person on NL). My thinking was, ‘if NL is the most popular local Nigerian site, then it must be a kind of an online version of the country itself. That means this is where I have the highest chances of connecting with opportunities locally.

The first thing I did after I joined was to start following topics that promised me money everywhere I saw it on NL. Almost everyone of such threads was trying to sell stuff to me, but I refused to be swayed by their sugar-coated sales pitches. I remained focused and kept searching while praying until Friday 18th October, 2013 when I came in contact with this NL thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1465906/jobs-nigeria-today-online-marketing

I just wanted to check it out the way I always did. At first, it looked half real and half unreal, but I was encouraged by the saying ‘readers are leaders’ quoted somewhere along the line. I told myself it’s better I have to study than to pay for what I’m not sure of. After all, if this was an e-book that I bought, wouldn’t I read it? So, I spent a whole day studying before I started (I actually had to print out web pages on Words). Within six days of working, I had N48,300 added to my bank account, and still counting. This is the highest amount of money I’ve ever made in a week! Sorry if you are disappointed, but I'm not as rich as you might be.

I’m so excited about this that I’ve been sharing it with everyone both online and offline. Now, I’ve decided to start a thread on this. If you are reading this and you are a seeker like me, I advise you to stay here on NL but ‘shine your eyes’. Just as it is everywhere – in Nigeria and overseas; online and offline – there are fake people and there are real people. You must find what suits you. Remember, what worked for me may not work for you but as long as you seek you must find. But while you seek to find, don’t forget to ask that you may receive (Mathew 7:7). Thank you and the best of wishes to YOU.
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by sisqology(m): 4:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
cool smiley
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
#Following
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by Sharingan: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2013
@OP which programme are you involve with?
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by kentochi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls brother will like to have your contact help a brother out thanks. Just want to speak with you over the phone.
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by JimloveTM(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sharingan: @OP which programme are you involve with?
i think it should be

[url]/?r=thinkysolutions[/url]
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by CompuEsther: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2013

Visit www.igube.org for free. Thank you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
subscribing
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by henrimoto(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
@has the money entered your bank account... or you are still expecting
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by ogtavia(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2013
http:///1eD0BOr...pls follow d link and sign up...if u wnt a little but honest money,give it a trial..bin trying it for a few days and i am up a few hundreds of dollars havent requested for a payout yet...try it out for urself.
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by CompuEsther: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2013

Sorry I've been too busy to reply this. You asked which program I'm involved with. Your question shows you didn't read the post. I've given lots of detail and even cited the Nairaland thread that helped me. Well, let me place the thread here yet again (just click on it or copy it to your browser's address field): https://www.nairaland.com/1465906/jobs-nigeria-today-online-marketing
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by Sharingan: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
I have been there my dear hence i asked "which programme?" importation,500,affiliate marketing,blogging
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by CompuEsther: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Sharingan: I have been there my dear hence i asked "which programme?" importation,500,affiliate marketing,blogging

500. Don't forget to request their free guide they give to their down lines called CREATIVE WAYS. It really helps.
Re: Thank You Nairaland: How I Made N48,300 Here Last Week! by CompuEsther: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
henrimoto: @has the money entered your bank account... or you are still expecting

Again and again. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

See A Place You Can Get Your Popcorn Machine N Learn Popcorn Biz / Diesel And Oil Supplies At Your Doorstep In Lagos. / XMas promo on Thermocool And Tec Products(discount And Free Delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.