Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Bulk SMS Business Potential - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Bulk SMS Business Potential (488 Views)

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business / Start A Snail Farm Business–understanding The Profit Potential Of Rearing Snails / Transformation Of Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Business Potential by zogo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
I like peace of mind in business.

Whats your experience, and solution for bulk messaging? We got one for you!

www.legitsms.com

I will see you 2 the top!
Re: Bulk SMS Business Potential by naijamatter: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
www.textsms.com.ng is the best place to be, they have got the best platform always
Re: Bulk SMS Business Potential by zogo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
on signup @ www.legitsms.com you are given FREE units of sms to test run the platform. We connect you to potential customers...

Or better still you wono have ur personal sms site so you start having members and ur custormers order directly from ur store? We shall register and host ur preferd bulk sms domain with ur unique name; build it and hand it over to you within 24 hours. Give us a call..

07063249904; 08188573805
www.legitsms.com

I will see you @ the top!
Re: Bulk SMS Business Potential by zogo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
One of the fastest way to expose ur yourself is through business discussion forums. Feel free to join our FREE Nigerian Business forum. Advertise ur products; services free @:

www.nigerianbusinessforum.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online With #500 / >>>AGO<< Available N100 Less N5 (board N Load), N105 Less N5 (call N Load) / Calabar Carnival 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.