Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Share Your "Lmao" Experience, Of How A "Ringing Phone Or Tone" Embarrassed You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your "Lmao" Experience, Of How A "Ringing Phone Or Tone" Embarrassed You. (520 Views)

Fear of being hurt and embarrassed. Advise needed please :( / Usage Of Phone Or Other Devices In The Restroom, Good Or Bad Habit? / Embarrassed In The Company Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your "Lmao" Experience, Of How A "Ringing Phone Or Tone" Embarrassed You. by Dannyxy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lets have fun...my experience of "How my ringing phone embarrassed me"... We were all in church, the preacher was preaching, every was silent, when all of a sudden my phone started ringing, it was so loud, than an usher came and tapped me, he told me to go out and switch it off, mehn, i was so embarrassed as i stood up, all eyes were on me as if i had committed the biggest sin on earth..
Re: Share Your "Lmao" Experience, Of How A "Ringing Phone Or Tone" Embarrassed You. by Dannyxy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
*my embarrasing ringing tone* i remember bck then in sec. Skul, i was toasting one girl that, when she finally agreed to give me her number, she said i should bring my phone let her type it ... I was using one chinko phone like that, bt nokia was written on it, so i knew she would nt knw it was china phone, my plan was wrking out well, i was feeling like a big boy when all of a sudden, as she was typing, my phone started ringing out loud, u will knw it is a china phone, the sound could cause ear damage.. Naso the girl look me, cme tell say "so u are using china phone, cn't u get a better one" chai i wan dissapear as she talk am..

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Prefer Their Banks Atm Services? / Start Dating Online Now | Online Most Secured Dating Site / 20 Very Important Rules To Live By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.