Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Break The Yoke Of Poverty And Become Rich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Break The Yoke Of Poverty And Become Rich (2846 Views)

Entrepreneurship In Nigeria Is A Scam And A Multiplier Of Poverty / How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / Last Solution To Poverty And Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break The Yoke Of Poverty And Become Rich by Success86(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
The reason why many Nigerians are wallowing in poverty is because they do what I called POOR. Are you suprise to see me saying POOR? Yes, I mean POOR. You can give many meanings to the word poor but I believe none of the meanings will capture what poor actually means.You can search the net or even check so many dictionaries and I'm sure you will see different explanation but they are not adequate enough.
The meaning of POOR is " Passing Over Opportunity Repeatedly". People are poor these days not because there are no opportunity but their problem is they pass over many opportunities without recognising them. The only thing that can liberate you from liberate you from poverty is to avoid POOR ( that is avoid passing over opportunity repeatedly withour making use of them).
In my quest to help myself and fellow Nigerians, I embacked on a reserach work to discover some business opportunities in Nigeria that you can start with small capital and still make lots of money that can make you rich.
I would have loved to explain all the business opportunities here, but for detail explanation I have written an article that explains the business opportunities one after the other and guide on how to go about them.
I tell you, these are some of the secrets of people making it silently and I'm a living testimony to this. I have received many good messages from people who have taken my advise and make use of the business opportunities I discussed in the article.
Are you also ready to rewrite your story like many of my readers? If yes, you can visit http://perfectbusinessguide.com/10-lucrative-small-scale-business-in-nigeria/ to read the life changing small scale business opportunities I put so much energy to research and write on.
Best Regards
Success86

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Signs New Mou With Oxford Business Group / Kitchen And Bathroom Design / 2017 Investment Offer In Agriculture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.