Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Uniben Students Sign Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Students Sign Here (11187 Views)

UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Students Sign Here by oghos2k(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2006
If ure a student or were a student of uniben, would you please Introduce yourself?
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by Nosu(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2006
l read computer science at Yaba college of Technology. l am processing DE to Uniben so l am an intending student.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by AGBAMA(m): 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2006
WAT DO U GUYS HAV 4 WE UNIBEN STUDENTS.WAT DO HAV TO SIGN.IT IS THE ONLINE AFIDAVIT OR WAT ELSE.IT ALL ABOUT GOIN TO THE WEBSITE,LOGIN UR MATRICULATION NO AND UR PASSWORD IN THE STUDENT LOGIN.AFTER DAT UR PORTAL WILL APPEAR .ON THE TOP LEFT OF UR PORTAL U WILL SEE AFFIDAVIT ,CLICK ON IT AND UR OWN WILL APPEAR BUT FIRST U WILL HAV TO UPLOAD RED PASSPORT OF UR PIC ON THE AFFIDAVIT,THEN PRINT 4 COPIES.THEN GO TO ANY HIGH COURT NEARESTTO U TO SIGN ON IT.ALL THIS MUST BE DONE BEFORE ON THE13 OF JUNE 2006. cool
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by charlisco(m): 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2006
please those u are yet to do so, should please log in to the website www.unibenportal.com and register
your picture should not more than 15kilobiytes with a red backgroud

happy swearing
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by oghos2k(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2006
We're actually just trying to get a list of students of Uniben on this site.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by AGBAMA(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2006
wat de intro for?.By our fruits u will know dat we are uniben student.greatt uniben studend,ever articulate student. i hailooooo.one loveeeeeeeee
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by teeroy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2006
hi all,i finished from uniben last year.i studied law.i'm at abuja law school right now. GREATEST UNIBEN!!1
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by Roscodaddy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2006
I graduated from Uniben 6 years ago and I read Maths and Economics,Greatest Uniben.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by roinewton(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2006
20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.
21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
22. Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by egus(m): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2006
I was in the first set of Diploma in Law. It was great. Really proud to have read it.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by fabian(f): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2006
Uniben, Dept of Geology 2000 set. Roscodaddy, I'm sure I know you. First UDSS PH, then here
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by Roscodaddy(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2006
Fabian,na wah oh,how come I nor sabi you,which set you finish 4 udss,whenever you are online hook me up.

fabian:

Uniben, Dept of Geology 2000 set. Roscodaddy, I'm sure I know you. First UDSS PH, then here
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by sexytitan(f): 3:29am On Dec 01, 2007
I'm not just any intending student anymore, i got admitted this year grin and i'm feeling happy!!!!!!!!!!
Y did dis topic stop last year anyway?
Or are uniben students starting to get scarce? lipsrsealed
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by dapsins69(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2007
University of benin

Accountancy 200level

representin"
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by oghos2k(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2007
hi sexytitan its just about to start again. Its wonderful to be having you as part of us now.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by dwhite1(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2007
GREATEST UNIBEN!!! Im David, I just need to seek the help of Elders' in the house. I want UNIBEN acceptable format for acceptance letter. I would be glad if anyone could do me this favour.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by oghos2k(m): 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2007
you don't really have to stress yourself with the format.Just get to the school and go to any biz centre around and they'd fix you up because they've all got the format. don't stress up man and its good to have u ebaeno. am also in engineering (electrical) 300L.we might just meet sometimes.cya
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by Uzzyan: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2007
Proud to be a Benite wanted to open a thread like this until i saw this. 200l industrial physics stud.

@Oghos2k
Am proud of u.

Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by oghos2k(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2007
Hi Uzzy.Hope youre enjoying your break? saw your matric pix.I guess u had a really great matriculation.its cool,
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by Uzzyan: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2007
My break has bin wonderful thanks to nairaland and a couple of friends and church. how has urs bin
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by dwhite1(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2007
Thanks my brotha for that piece of information but unfortunately for me im not based in Benin, I reside in Lagos. So, that kind of make it difficult for to run into any biz centre. I typed somethin on my own I dont know if U wouldnt mind to check it out?

11, Oke-Ola Street,
Fakile, Agbado,
Ogun.
University Of Benin,
Benin City,
Edo State,
Nigeria
P.M.B 1155
Dear Sir
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE

This confirms my acceptance of your offer to become a student of University of Benin.
This decision is made per the scaling through in the just concluded Post-UME screening exercise.
In accepting this offer, I understand that I am expected to be diligent and abide by the rule and regulation that guide the school.
I promise to be of good character and law abiding.
Thank you for your consideration and I am looking forward to a knowledgeable experience.
Sincerely yours,

Now, am I suppose to sign it? i really dont know. I would appreciate it alot if U can lend a helpin' hand on this,
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by Uzzyan: 3:40am On Dec 15, 2007
My dear acceptance letter is the least on the schools check
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by oghos2k(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2007
Dont kill yourself over the acceptance stuff.U said u arent based in benin.We'll i really think you should know that your clearance cant be done in lagos as well. you just have to move to benin cos thats exactly where you'll be spending atleast the next 4 years.Get used to that man
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by sexytitan(f): 4:53am On Dec 29, 2007
When is the manual/physical clearance going to end because if we are resuming on the 7th of January i don't want to miss the matriculation and also the clearance
God forbid! angry
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 29, 2007
Ekosodin live
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by 1luv1: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hi,

Chris, Here. Bus Admn. Part 2 (DE).

I would like to ask if 7th January has been confirm by the school authority as the resumption date.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

1luv
Chris
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by oghos2k(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2007
Heard it from a friend.he's kinda reliable. i think its on the 7th
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by Zeta(m): 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2007
GREATEST UNIBEN STUDENTS.GREAAAT!!
Let me tell you new intakes one thing you will face in the school.Its the QUEUES.You will have to queue up for almost every thing.I am in 300 level electrical/electonicsAm kind of tired of the parental control at home so i guess i would prefer to go to school,though my 4months stay in the semester will be unpleasant and stessful.
Make we start semester,get done with our various courses of study.and collect certificate.
TIME NO DEY.
NA SO WE GO DEY DEEEEEEEy.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by oghos2k(m): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2007
if youre in electrical, then i should know you.
Re: Uniben Students Sign Here by niceuzor: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2008
i once school in Benin City. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Fire Outbreak In UNIUYO Udi Hall Of Residence / EXPOSED: Shocking Exploitation Of Parents At Caleb British International School / Ahmadu Bello University: Latest News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.