Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,685 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Cif Blco Bulk Allocation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cif Blco Bulk Allocation (578 Views)

I Have Lpfo And Blco Bulk Allocation Serious Buyer Needed / I Have Lpfo Bulk Allocation And Blco For Serious Buyer / Pls Need A Serious And Truthfull Lpfo Seller With Bulk Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cif Blco Bulk Allocation by MARENDAH(m): 3:08am On Nov 01, 2013
CIF BLCO BULK ALLOCATION Accessing BLCO allocation in bulk in Cost Insurance and Freight (CIF).
It is possible in Nigeria when you come through the right door to meet the right people.
A one year CIF bulk allocation is available now for the right person to grab.
This kind is for refineries but if you have any comment you should call: +2348064350904 or send an e-mail to: defxmaster1@yahoo.com
Re: Cif Blco Bulk Allocation by signz: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2013
My brother keep it up. My friend doing the same thing and he's been lamenting to me that to find refineries no easy to find.

(1) (Reply)

Wood Pellets Needed / PayPal Solution In Nigeria (Instant Transaction) / How To Gain Experience In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.