Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,380 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here (712 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by zwalnanmak(m): 4:02am On Nov 01, 2013
My fellow batch C 2013 prospective corpers, please let begin to familiarise ourselves here
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by plezzymillion: 4:56am On Nov 01, 2013
Hw is the camp like? Anyone wit pre-knowledge of it? If I am coming from Delta hw can I get to Kaduna. Hope say no Boko haran? Pls I need ur honest reply tanks
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by ngoziowotubo: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2013
don't worry boko boys is actively awaiting for your arrival. your are wellcome to kaduna the base of bh. no ran oh!
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by nurez305(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
ngoziowotubo: don't worry boko boys is actively awaiting for your arrival. your are wellcome to kaduna the base of bh. no ran oh!
quiet, kaduna is a peaceful area, nothing like boko haram there, am also posted to kaduna, nid friend to associate with, add me on bbm 22e3b4e9 or my whatsapp
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by plezzymillion: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls I need direction: am traveling frm Delta to kaduna how do I go about it. Can anyone pls help me or watsapp me on 07034624014
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by zwalnanmak(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
ngoziowotubo: don't worry boko boys is actively awaiting for your arrival. your are wellcome to kaduna the base of bh. no ran oh!
dats a BIG FAT lie
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by dahaz(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
plezzymillion: Pls I need direction: am traveling frm Delta to kaduna how do I go about it. Can anyone pls help me or watsapp me on 07034624014
find your way to abj and enter vehicle traveling to kaduna. tel d driver to drop u at nysc camp
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by Denko2721987(m): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
plezzymillion: Hw is the camp like? Anyone wit pre-knowledge of it? If I am coming from Delta hw can I get to Kaduna. Hope say no Boko haran? Pls I need ur honest reply tanks

From wherever u are in delta state, take a bus.. Probably uduaghan transport buses directly to their agbor park.. You should try leave around 2 - 3pm cos it would be a night journey tru luxurious buses coming from Onitsha and passing tru agbor that u would use to get to Kaduna preferably in morning so that u can easily find ur way during the day instead of night were u can easily become stranded.. So when the uduaghan bus drops u off at there final park in agbor, take a bike to Uromi junction across the express road. There u would stop opposite a filling station (ask questions if not sure exactly where to stop) or just along the road side where the luxurious buses coming from Onitsha would pass to pick people going to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano.. There u would wait for the buses to start passing mostly between 6 - 8pm and make sure u ask to clarify exactly the destination of any bus before u board. They charge from between 2k - 3k and u shouldnt sleep deep cos the bus is likely to get to Kaduna early enuf from between 4 - 6am in the morning if fast enough.. I hope this helps and good luck..
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by chrys3: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2013
hey pips! i tink am a memba, nw that i have seen my call up leter....see u guys in kd.....warmin up 4real fun!
The place is cool.....goin tru registratn rigous ryt nw
Re: Batch C 2013 Prospective Corpers Posted To Kaduna State, Let's Meet Here by zeemladen(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yeah! Batch C copper 4rm Unilorin...
Pls, Need updates abt situation in KD & its Camp
BBM 25B12E85 or Whatsapp 08034877668
I'll be glad 2 meet U

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Govt Is Paying Primary School Allowance / Let Stop The Criticism On NYSC Corps Member Drone Manucfacturer / Regularised But Denied Of Serving Our Father's Land .what Is The Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.