Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Are You Worth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Worth? (580 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 5:13am On Nov 01, 2013
What are you worth?

In the eyes of others, the more possession and popularity that you gain, the more you are worth. Have you overlooked your life and your good health as one of your greatest possession?

But the real question is this: when you are dead, how will you have profited, even if you have gained the wealth of the world? (For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul Mark 8:36-37)
Don’t you wish there was a way (Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by meJohn14:6) that you could lay-away (But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal Mathew 6:20) your wealth and then live forever?

You can! But you are a sinner (For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous Romans 5:19) and you have transgressed a law (Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law1John3:4) that sentence you to death (For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord Romans 6:23).

But thank God your penalty has been paid by Jesus, the son of God (Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus Romans 3:24). This gift of eternal life is extended to you without cost. Jesus only asks that you receive Him (But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name John 1:12), and keep His commandments (If ye love me, keep my commandments John 14:15), and lay up treasures in Heaven (Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal Mathew 6:19-20).
Will you receive Him today?
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole and lose his soul, or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 10:06am On Nov 28, 2013
You cant gain the world and gain Christ, so also you cant eat your cake and have it. Friendship with the world is enmity with Christ and vice versa, Jesus said if they hate me they will also hate you and if they listen to me they will also listen to you.

Do not be deceived, if you are not for Christ you are against Him, if you ain't gathering with Him you are definitely scattering!

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Are you prepared for the second coming of Jesus?

Spending unique quality time in the presence of the Father daily to pray and read the bible, will keep one spiritually inclined and alert!

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: What Are You Worth? by Goshen360(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
I am getting same kind of message in my spirit recently? Who do we think we are? We are absolutely NOTHING except for God grace IN Christ.
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Goshen360: I am getting same kind of message in my spirit recently? Who do we think we are? We are absolutely NOTHING except for God grace IN Christ.

Yeah bro, the bible says what do have that is not giving to u and if it was then why do u boast. Well it takes the spirit to convince one of it n not just trying to be humble out of flesh which is hypocrisy!
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2013
Ur life is just like vapour which easily pass away, the best use of life is to use it for that which out last it!
Re: What Are You Worth? by Victosin09(f): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Ur life is just like vapour which easily pass away, the best use of life is to use it for that which out last it!
Exactly

1 Like

Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Victosin09: Exactly
Yes sis, how are u doing I believe all is well with u, stay blessed sis!
Re: What Are You Worth? by Victosin09(f): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
Yes sis, how are u doing I believe all is well with u, stay blessed sis!
I'm very well sir. Thanks for checking on me. Am still trying to get a better understanding by digging deep in the Word on ur topic bothering on Sons of God. I never really thought of the meaning the way you posited. May the Lord help us all. Do keep the Fire burning.
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Victosin09: I'm very well sir. Thanks for checking on me. Am still trying to get a better understanding by digging deep in the Word on ur topic bothering on Sons of God. I never really thought of the meaning the way you posited. May the Lord help us all. Do keep the Fire burning.

No problem sis, just continue n when u are done lets discuss it. We are all learning n growing into the unity of faith to a mature man!
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pastor Olu T: What shall it profit a man to gain the whole and lose his soul, or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

What do u intend to do when the last trumpet sound?
Re: What Are You Worth? by Njay4life: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

What do u intend to do when the last trumpet sound?
Gods. Grace be with us in Jesus name.
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 6:33am On Dec 11, 2013
Njay4life: Gods. Grace be with us in Jesus name.

Amen but, for the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age

Titus 2:11-12
Re: What Are You Worth? by PastorOluT(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
Goshen360: I am getting same kind of message in my spirit recently? Who do we think we are? We are absolutely NOTHING except for God grace IN Christ.

(1) (Reply)

Life's Storm / The J.O.Y. Concept / What Is The New Year Theme In Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.