Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

NTDC Boss Mrs Sally Mbanefo In N270m Scandal; Barred From Travelling, Car Seized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTDC Boss Mrs Sally Mbanefo In N270m Scandal; Barred From Travelling, Car Seized (3577 Views)

Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling / The Brazil Fans’ Village Scandal Latest: NTDC DG, Ms Sally Mbanefo Gets Query... / Change Of Baton At Ntdc, Otunba Runsewe Removed & Sally Mbanefo Takes Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTDC Boss Mrs Sally Mbanefo In N270m Scandal; Barred From Travelling, Car Seized by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
koonbey: In that case,you should visit a Doctor to diagnose whether its your Eyes or your Brain(or lack thereof) that is faulty.

Is it Tinubu or Buhari that Appoints the DG in Government Parastatals??

Is it Tinubu or Buhari who directs the activities of the EFCC?? to set them on the Woman?

By the Way;

I'm sure she's innocent sha,she probably just wrote @approved,do the needful" too wink

Omenka was being sarcastic.
Re: NTDC Boss Mrs Sally Mbanefo In N270m Scandal; Barred From Travelling, Car Seized by T8ksy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

Why not? Dey are d ones following us around out of bitterness, hatred and envy.

......but you litter every nook and corner of yorubaland with hundreds more trooping in every day!

1 Like

Re: NTDC Boss Mrs Sally Mbanefo In N270m Scandal; Barred From Travelling, Car Seized by basilo101: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Imagine d source, olufamous.com. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: NTDC Boss Mrs Sally Mbanefo In N270m Scandal; Barred From Travelling, Car Seized by basilo101: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
T8ksy:

......but you litter every nook and corner of yorubaland with hundreds more trooping in every day!
we litter evri nook and corner of d world, if u lyk stay dia, dnt travel
Re: NTDC Boss Mrs Sally Mbanefo In N270m Scandal; Barred From Travelling, Car Seized by JayMbanefo: 12:27am On Dec 27, 2013
I'm sorry but this isn't said out of subjectiveness or being bias. I know my Aunty didn't do this. And please, refrain from putting up news without evidential fact of any form of accusation because you'll be biting your own tongue when the truth comes out and she's found clean. She just resumed office some few months ago. Aside from that, one code of journalistic ethics is that you don't write news if you don't have evidential final facts of the accused. You don't write it saying the individual did indeed do it and point the person as wrong because she's not yet shown to be guilty (because of the obvious investigation still going on) and knowing her too well all my life she's not. She's just a victim of unavoidable circumstance because she's one of the top people in the company. I'm a journalist in training so I know how to deliver news and this , Nairaland isn't how to deliver news by already independently accusing an individual for a crime you yourself aren't sure if they committed , you make the news seem like you have referential facts that indeed he or she must have committed the crime accused of . Go back and learn your code of journalistic ethics it would help u deliver news better and not misleading the public based on your act of sensational news delivery. Very below the belt of professionalism .

1 Like

Re: NTDC Boss Mrs Sally Mbanefo In N270m Scandal; Barred From Travelling, Car Seized by drnoel: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Akshow: I'm waiting for those who will blame this on odas or shamelessly claim it is bad journalism or persecution of the jews.

what are u talking about?

(1) (2) (Reply)

US State Department Denies Oshiomhole’s $6B Story, / Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS / Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.