Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Let's Play A Game - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Let's Play A Game (573 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Play A Game by ceosville(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2013
grin Let's Play the most wicked man on NL...

If you were to be a SSS who's to interrogate a high rank CRIMINAL to break him down to confess, what are the best torment you can give him/her to break him to confess?? Me, I'll light a candle and burn all the hair on his/her body till he confesses, I'll start with the hair on his armpit, and then to his pubic hair, then to his head. I guess he would have confessed before he starts smelling like burnt offering. grin
Re: Let's Play A Game by fatimah24: 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
As for me I'll start pulling out the nails after every five minutes. Both the hands and legs, if still no confession then I'll start pullin out the teeth, I think with d amount of headache he/she gets, d confession would start flowing out.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Sneak Into U.S. At Arizona Border Inside Suitcase / 2 Arrested With Corpse Of 2-yr-old Girl In Aba / Police Women And Their Bad Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.