Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? (1004 Views)

I Need A Surveyor To Survey Land For Me After Ajah. / A Surveyor Needed / In Need Of A Surveyor Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by kojexemma: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
I am a Surveyor, I am into Onshore (Land), Swamp and Offshore Surveying works.

If you are in need of a Surveyor in helping you

1. survey your property and determining the extent of your property
2. producing a plan or map
3. you want to know were the location of your land is whether it is not in government acquisition area or under dispute.
4. wanting to get a C of O
5. Geographic information System (GIS)
7. Buying of land
8. And anything relating to land matters

Please contact me through this info:

Name: Emmanuel Okojie
Tel:    08036628222 or 08078387938
Email: kojex_emma@yahoo.com
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by dnative(m): 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2008
Which part of Nigerian do you cover and what are your fees like?
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by kojexemma: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2008
dnative:

Which part of Nigerian do you cover and what are your fees like?

As a surveyor I can cover anywhere within Nigeria, but presently I cover, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Edo, Port harcourt, Bayelsa, Delta, Abuja etc. Survey rates vary per state, there is an initial deposit that is made to the Nigerian Institution of Surveyors (NIS) for each state, which has to be paid directly into government account and a receipt issued to you. Afterwards you pay the surveyor to carry out the survey work on the property depending on size/extent of land and location of Land, with this in mind a specific amount to carry out the survey work can be fixed. Do you have a job for me?
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by dnative(m): 10:27am On Jul 21, 2008
Thanks for your response. I most definitely would have job(s) although not right away. However it is good to know how to get to you once the occassion arise which I think won't be very long.
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by kojexemma: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2008
dnative:

Thanks for your response. I most definitely would have job(s) although not right away. However it is good to know how to get to you once the occassion arise which I think won't be very long.

Ok bro, i will be expecting to do business with you. So what do you do for a living? seems like u live in the UK?
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by Seun(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
Do surveyors also work as real estate agents?
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by kojexemma: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2008
Seun:

Well as real estate agents, in Nigeria it is not particularly meant for any one profession I presume, I beleive anybody can go into it as long as they know the nitty gritty about it. The duty of a surveyor is to establish the positions and points on the surface of the earth, through the use of mathematical methods of measurement and represent such points and positions on plane surface materials e.g paper map or plan.
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by dnative(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2008
kojex_emma:

Ok bro, i will be expecting to do business with you. So what do you do for a living? seems like u live in the UK?

Yes I do live in the UK but have regular business dealings in naija. I'm primarily in IT but into other things besides this. I have your contact details and would be in touch shortly.
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by thirdeye(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2008
Seun:

Real estate agents do make money but you can't take them as the professional realtors, anybody can be a real estate agent, if you can learn the trade.

This are some of the building professionals you have and their responsibilities.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2007/09/building-professionals.html#links
Re: Are You In Need Of The Services Of A Surveyor? by kojexemma: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2008
thirdeye:

Real estate agents do make money but you can't take them as the professional realtors, anybody can be a real estate agent, if you can learn the trade.

This are some of the building professionals you have and their responsibilities.

http://www.buildingcontractorsecrets.com/2007/09/building-professionals.html#links

I concur with what you have said. I appreciate the link you sent to me and it has been of help to me. Are you into real estate?

(1) (Reply)

60 Plots Of Land @ Okun-Ajah Lekki beside Shell Estate With C Of O For Sale. / Properties For Sale@ Obawole Lagos / Tolet: A Room Self Contained @ Ojuelegba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.