Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) (84399 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders program / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Estorico: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
Kindly send to esther_1world@yahoo.ca Thanks
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by aydrees09: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
I guess the essence of this second mail is to inform candidates of thier status as regards d issue of ADEXEN .
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Tmany(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
iamlola:

What does the mail say?
Same thing the first mail contained, the subject was just changed to ''update on application ' I applied for supply chain
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Tmany(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
AyodejiCharles:
Interview Questions AND Sample Excellent Responses

50 of the most typical interview questions that you may either ask or face in
job interviews; this series contain 59 questions are in no particular order, so take your time and go through the entire list Whether you are about to graduate from University, a seasoned professional or an HR Practitioner looking for questions to use, there is something here
for everyone.

http://www.ascentii.com/content/pdf/6%20-%20109%20Interview%20Questions%20and%20Answers%20-%20Part%202%20of%202.pdf

Here are a few SHL practise questions

https:///j9AuO6dI
For those still needing the shl material this guy material is okay and just 3mb can download it too.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tmany:
Same thing the first mail contained, the subject was just changed to ''update on application ' I applied for supply chain

Ok, thanks.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Tmany: ikenna58 dont understand your own mail mine was just update on application like the other guy.
Hope you got pwc test link got mine today December 8 as deadline.

Well that is how I interpreted it oo... Meaning they are anxiously waiting to give me the appointment letter!
Yea I got the pwc link.. Preparations in full gear
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by QueenDanisther: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls kindly send to fisayo.sofowora@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by iyaniwura1: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
ikenna58:

Well that is how I interpreted it oo... Meaning they are anxiously waiting to give me the appointment letter!
Yea I got the pwc link.. Preparations in full gear

Ikenna, pls send ne the shl materials oooooo. Av got to prepare for PwC too! Email again is iyaniroh@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Kolkleen(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
Those that got the 2nd mail, did u guys apply thru unilever or adexen? Just curious cos I got d succes mail (just 1ce) but the subect was application update.
I applied thru unilever
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by iyaniwura1: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
funmi4: Adexen is good, even their test is ok. I got dropped from unl after adexen had hands off.
Thanks

Hi Funmi! Could you please reach me on iyaniroh@yahoo.com . I urgently need an information from you. Thanks.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
Any idea on how the next stage would look like??
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Kolkleen(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
Someone that applied thru adexen just got a mail for an assessment on saturday. Seems it will follow the BAT format. Dunno abt those that applied directly thru unilever tho.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by adedavid501(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
i didn't apply thru adexen and yet i got mail from them, it's the same BAT format
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Kolkleen(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Just got the mail too....here we go again #sigh
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2013
Well, Assessment can also be called Stages, according to Adexen.. And I believe this is Stage 1..(My numerical arithmetic progression still stands)..

Wish you all best of luck!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by coconuthead(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
I also got the assesment centre invite. What's the BAT format like guys?

Let's meet on bb for thos that got invite for assesment centre. My Pin 24E81t128
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
Please those who went through a similar exercise with BAT should come and tell us how it went.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ujojs(f): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
Assessment group next stage on 23rd 2013
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by mogambe: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hello All,

Got the invite for saturday also. Can someone please share the BAT format with us?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by iyaniwura1: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
I got the mail for the assessment too. You will get this irrespective of who you applied with (Unilever or Adexen), as long as you qualify. I applied on Unilever.com.

Those who have experience should kindly share. Trying to get info from those that've attented Adexen's assessment. Will drop as soon as I get.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by coconuthead(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hi, all. Drop ur bb pin, and u'll be invited to the UFLP chat room. This is to help share experience, build consensus where necessary, share knowledge and help one another. Meanwhile see u @ canton cancourse. Cheers
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
coconut head: Hi, all. Drop ur bb pin, and u'll be invited to the UFLP chat room. This is to help share experience, build consensus where necessary, share knowledge and help one another. Meanwhile see u @ canton cancourse. Cheers
Alas, be it as a good venture, but I will advice in the negative.
Put two scorpions in a cage, one must definitely come out alive; that's d purpose of Assessment centres!

U get my drift grin
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by aydrees09: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
iyaniwura1: I got the mail for the assessment too. You will get this irrespective of who you applied with (Unilever or Adexen), as long as you qualify. I applied on Unilever.com.

Those who have experience should kindly share. Trying to get info from those that've attented Adexen's assessment. Will drop as soon as I get.

Please , Is there anyone that applied for supply chain and have gotten the invite for test ? I got the two previous messages but none for the test . Thanks
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by coconuthead(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2013
davide470:
Alas, be it as a good venture, but I will advice in the negative.
Put two scorpions in a cage, one must definitely come out alive; that's d purpose of Assessment centres!

U get my drift grin

I got ur drift bro. Somehow, I've come to believe that What's gona be is gona be. Let's share experience none theless.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
aydrees09:

Please , Is there anyone that applied for supply chain and have gotten the invite for test ? I got the two previous messages but none for the test . Thanks

Yeah! I applied for Supply Chain Management position, and I'm expecting mine. I'm yet to get another mail after the second e-mail.
All shall be well!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by harbidemy5: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
pls kindly send to harbidemy5@gmail.com
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by seeker88(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
aydrees09:

Same here, I applied for supply chain via unilever website, got both d congratulatory message and d update (which i got today) after d online test.......buh yet to get the invite for assessment centre.

Pls, Who applied for supply chain thru unilever and has got d assessment centre invite
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
Oh... it seems for those of us that applied to supply chain, they are treating our application differently! i am now a bit relaxed to know that those like me that applied to supply chain are yet to get the mail from Adexen! If you ask me, i dont even want that Adexen thing because my BAT experience with them was not palatable at all...

Supply Chain guys lets relax abeg, maybe our own interview will be in United Kingdom! All the best

Congrats to those that got the Adexen mail... Make una better study how to succeed in a group interview oo. my main man koloid (not his real name on Nairaland) knows what i am talking about
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by aydrees09: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
seeker88:
Same here, I applied for supply chain via unilever website, got both d congratulatory message and d update (which i got today) after d online test.......buh yet to get the invite for assessment centre.

Pls, Who applied for supply chain thru unilever and has got d assessment centre invite

I guess its in batches , I was shocked and scared when I saw people posting test invites. We have to wait , then
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
aydrees09:

I guess its in batches , I was shocked and scared when I saw people posting test invites. We have to wait , then
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
ikenna58: Oh... it seems for those of us that applied to supply chain, they are treating our application differently! i am now a bit relaxed to know that those like me that applied to supply chain are yet to get the mail from Adexen! If you ask me, i dont even want that Adexen thing because my BAT experience with them was not palatable at all...

Supply Chain guys lets relax abeg, maybe our own interview will be in United Kingdom! All the best

Congrats to those that got the Adexen mail... Make una better study how to succeed in a group interview oo. my main man koloid (not his real name on Nairaland) knows what i am talking about
grin grin grin grin

5million Likes
I like you spirit, bro. You've got a good sense of humour too.
But, would you mind sharing your experience with the Adexen Group stuff here??

Biko, a choro m ka anyi kpa ofuma na igwe-ekwe nti, ma o bu Whatsapp. I ga ezitere m numba gi na emahnwel@gmail.com
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ifynessrex(f): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
ikenna58: Oh... it seems for those of us that applied to supply chain, they are treating our application differently! i am now a bit relaxed to know that those like me that applied to supply chain are yet to get the mail from Adexen! If you ask me, i dont even want that Adexen thing because my BAT experience with them was not palatable at all...

grin grin grin grin
Please, can you share with us what this stage is like... Some ☺ƒ us are coming from a far distance and they haven't told us what to dress like, what to bring and what to expect. Please share. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (29) (Reply)

Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.