Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! (2674 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by MissFrankie(f): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2013
Not get confused, I am a full fledged christian.
However, over the years I've come to the conclusion that christians are as confused as the word confusion.
Christianity is the only religion in the world that has split itself into over one billion religions groups, yet they all claim to serve one God.
Her followers are as confused as a their leaders, an average Christian must have attended at least 3 churches b4 passing away.
For heavens sake, we dnt see the muslims or Hindus running from on mosque or prayer place to another.
They dnt go about opening their own mosques. Nowadays, u can see a street with over 20 different churches yet immorality is still on d rise.

5 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Ajibam: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2013
1.you are not a full fledged Christian but a Christian by name...a church goer.. (am. it judging though, but the way you talk shows the type of Christian you her..)
2..Christian have various churches because of the various doctrines and dogmas ,different teachings..e.t. c..

the real Christians are not confused, whatever might be their denomination, holy spirit is still manifesting and that is the. since issue.. we are the church. the name means nothing..
becareful how you accuse the leaders which are man of God ,don't incur God's wrath by assuming they are confused..
we are the churches, where will meet doesn't mean anything, fellowship with God matters, your personal encounter, not lamenting on the splitting of the church

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by thorpido(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Your so called christianity is a religion.Mine is not a religion.
I guess the confusion is really from you.You need more of the study of the Word.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by PastorOluT(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2013
And I guess u are so confused that ur confusion is spelt with a letter 'K' to show ow 'Konfused' u are. I am not trying to insult u, just 'cos of what u said, u said 'I am a ChristIan' n wrote all that. The truth is that u rather not be a Christian 'cos u dont know what u believe in the first place, just going by the name.

My advice to u dear is that u find Christ n develop a relationship with Him, then u will understand better. This is an individual race, all man for himself.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Miss Frankie: Not get confused, I am a full fledged christian.
However, over the years I've come to the conclusion that christians are as confused as the word confusion.
Christianity is the only religion in the world that has split itself into over one billion religions groups, yet they all claim to serve one God.
Her followers are as confused as a their leaders, an average Christian must have attended at least 3 churches b4 passing away.
For heavens sake, we dnt see the muslims or Hindus running from on mosque or prayer place to another.
They dnt go about opening their own mosques. Nowadays, u can see a street with over 20 different churches yet immorality is still on d rise.

You are quite correct in your observation. I guess it is so for now because of the monetary benefits inherent in starting one's own Church. Quite sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:
becareful how you accuse the leaders which are man of God ,don't incur God's wrath by assuming they are confused..
While I agree with the rest of your statement, I find it hard to agree with the above.
I don't think God works that way.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Every house that divide against itself shall be destroyed.....amen

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Ubenedictus(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
to an extent you are correct, while each individual christain may have clarity of mind, if an general view should be taken, christianity will look confused. We can hardly agree on who God is.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ubenedictus: to an extent you are correct, while each individual christain may have clarity of mind, if an general view should be taken, christianity will look confused. We can hardly agree on who God is.
See this man! Long time no see.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam: 1.you are not a full fledged Christian but a Christian by name...a church goer.. (am. it judging though, but the way you talk shows the type of Christian you her..)

thorpido: Your so called christianity is a religion.Mine is not a religion.

Pastor Olu T:
My advice to u dear is that u find Christ n develop a relationship with Him, then u will understand better. This is an individual race, all man for himself.

Not even an attempt to address the OP. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by plaetton: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
^^^^
Because truth bites.
Ajibam did not even waist time in issuing a subtle threat against the truth teller.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
[quote author=Ajibam]1.you are not a full fledged Christian but a Christian by name...a church goer.. (am. it judging though, but the way you talk shows the type of Christian you her..)
2..Christian have various churches because of the various doctrines and dogmas ,different teachings..e.t. c..

the real Christians are not confused, whatever might be their denomination, holy spirit is still manifesting and that is the. since issue.. we are the church. the name means nothing..

Is this statement not in conflict with your 2nd point? You are insinuating the holy spirit is responsible for the different denomintations and differences in teachings/beliefs. Am i wrong?

a subtle threat, generally used by christians to instill fear and cover up the truth

we are the churches, where will meet doesn't mean anything, fellowship with God matters, your personal encounter, not lamenting on the splitting of the church

with different doctrines??

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
dont mind my quoting problems, i'd need some lectures on that...
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dap07:

*before the statement to be quoted
-insert a "quote" inside []
*after the statement
- insert a "/quote" inside []

*To bolden a statement
-insert a "b" inside []
*after the statement
-insert a "/b" inside []

*follow the same procedure for italic and underline using "i" and "u" respectively.

There are a few others for colours too.
And be careful with the spacing before the insertions.
smiley
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by harbiola1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pastor Olu T: And I guess u are so confused that ur confusion is spelt with a letter 'K' to show ow 'Konfused' u are. I am not trying to insult u, just 'cos of what u said, u said 'I am a ChristIan' n wrote all that. The truth is that u rather not be a Christian 'cos u dont know what u believe in the first place, just going by the name.

But u self sound more KONFUSED! pls where do u find jesus? in ur dream i guess! and starting patronising which church? catholic, anglican, apostolic church JWK... so that one can develop a relationship with him. but am very sure that unless i've stated ur church, non of these denominations have the type of relationship u're talking about. it's a pity that u guys are just paving way for pple to become an atheist (frying pan to fire). after feeding them with the dogma from the bible, the innocent pple would start conceiving wrong ideas about God. considering d number of pple that're droping bible to embrase atheism, christianity can't be a religion bt relationship within blind FOOLS, i just pray d Op doesn't bcome 1. shm!
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by thorpido(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
harbiola1: But u self sound more KONFUSED! pls where do u find jesus? in ur dream i guess! and starting patronising which church? catholic, anglican, apostolic church JWK... so that one can develop a relationship with him. but am very sure that unless i've stated ur church, non of these denominations have the type of relationship u're talking about. it's a pity that u guys are just paving way for pple to become an atheist (frying pan to fire). after feeding them with the dogma from the bible, the innocent pple would start conceiving wrong ideas about God. considering d number of pple that're droping bible to embrase atheism, christianity can't be a religion bt relationship within blind FOOLS, i just pray d Op doesn't bcome 1. shm!
what did u just type?
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by SalC: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
@OP While you might be partially right, I see exaggerations in your post.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by larrymoore(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
@op u have set ur unbias point straight forget the insult they are myopic, let those who have ears hear for salvation is not every where.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by MissFrankie(f): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
As harsh at it may seem, it is the bitter truth. If not why do catholics and anglicans hv different doctrines and different beliefs but claim to worship one God,why don't all penticostal churches preach same thing, why do most pastors of different churches alwyz argue or sometimes take a shoot on the others preachings, yet they claim to serve God. Why can't most christian churches marry from other christian churches, yet they claim to serve one supreme God. Why is there diversity in Christianity yet they all claim to be One body of christ..
ITS CALLED CONFUSION..
The bottom line is, we all should find christ within ourselves. Am just so tired of seeing churches spring up everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
The core doctrine should be Jesus come in the flesh.

Any who believes in Him is saved any who doesn't is eternally condemned.

Cults and antichrists are those who don't believe Jesus as God come in human flesh to save mankind.

Doctrinal differences doesn't make Christians lose their rewards.Example is the 7 churches Jesus admonished to strengthen what they have before His coming in revelations.

All will still come to the unity of the faith before the millenial reign of Christ.

The true worshipers are scattered in different churches across the globe.

Don't be fooled there is no perfect church yet. The lord knows who are His.

The best thing you should do is start building your ark now just as God instructed Noah. Ark means personal relationship with the Master in prayers,deep study, worship and meditation. Do good to all men,keep yourself in the Love of God. Don't bear a grudge against your brother or sister.Keep your garment spotlessly clean.

Be a pattern disciple.Shalom.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Ajibam: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Miss Frankie: As harsh at it may seem, it is the bitter truth. If not why do catholics and anglicans hv different doctrines and different beliefs but claim to worship one God,why don't all penticostal churches preach same thing, why do most pastors of different churches alwyz argue or sometimes take a shoot on the others preachings, yet they claim to serve God. Why can't most christian churches marry from other christian churches, yet they claim to serve one supreme God. Why is there diversity in Christianity yet they all claim to be One body of christ..
ITS CALLED CONFUSION..
The bottom line is, we all should find christ within ourselves. Am just so tired of seeing churches spring up everyday.

Pele, I understand how you feel, we would keep praying for you...
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bidam: The core doctrine should be Jesus come in the flesh.

Any who believes in Him is saved any who doesn't is eternally condemned.

Cults and antichrists are those who don't believe Jesus as God come in human flesh to save mankind.

Doctrinal differences doesn't make Christians lose their rewards.Example is the 7 churches Jesus admonished to strengthen what they have before His coming in revelations.

All will still come to the unity of the faith before the millenial reign of Christ.

The true worshipers are scattered in different churches across the globe.

Don't be fooled there is no perfect church yet. The lord knows who are His.

The best thing you should do is start building your ark now just as God instructed Noah. Ark means personal relationship with the Master in prayers,deep study, worship and meditation. Do good to all men,keep yourself in the Love of God. Don't bear a grudge against your brother or sister.Keep your garment spotlessly clean.

Be a pattern disciple.Shalom.
why the drift and unnecessary advice?
Read the op again then comment.
The op is not debating whether there is confusion or not. Its very obvious, its glaring. Unless you willfully choose to ignore it.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
nwuyag:
why the drift and unnecessary advice?
Read the op again then comment.
The op is not debating whether there is confusion or not. Its very obvious, its glaring. Unless you willfully choose to ignore it.
Clearly both of you are the ones confused.Denomination is not confusion.My post is clear.We are the body of Christ.

A body does not have ONE member BUT MANY MEMBERS.That's is what we are talking about.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
lol grin

i've said this many a times.
this is the best section on NL...esp. for laughs cheesy
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by larrymoore(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Miss Frankie: As harsh at it may seem, it is the bitter truth. If not why do catholics and anglicans hv different doctrines and different beliefs but claim to worship one God,why don't all penticostal churches preach same thing, why do most pastors of different churches alwyz argue or sometimes take a shoot on the others preachings, yet they claim to serve God. Why can't most christian churches marry from other christian churches, yet they claim to serve one supreme God. Why is there diversity in Christianity yet they all claim to be One body of christ..
ITS CALLED CONFUSION..
you've done ur part tu say the salient truth.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
nwuyag:

*before the statement to be quoted
-insert a "quote" inside []
*after the statement
- insert a "/quote" inside []

*To bolden a statement
-insert a "b" inside []
*after the statement
-insert a "/b" inside []

*follow the same procedure for italic and underline using "i" and "u" respectively.

There are a few others for colours too.
And be careful with the spacing before the insertions.
smiley

thanks very much
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bidam: Clearly both of you are the ones confused.Denomination is not confusion.My post is clear.We are the body of Christ.

A body does not have ONE member BUT MANY MEMBERS.That's is what we are talking about.
going further with you is a waste of time.
I just hope its not late before you begin to think properly. Besides, na nairaland be this. Who knows if I am not talking to someone who is about starting another denomination.
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Bidam: Clearly both of you are the ones confused.Denomination is not confusion.My post is clear.We are the body of Christ.

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by philfearon(m): 1:31am On Nov 02, 2013
You should have Said "PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES",and your Post would have Made Sense....
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Bella3(f): 2:37am On Nov 02, 2013
You are not a christian, but you lie not...
Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 02, 2013
BĂ©lla3: You are not a christian, but you lie not...
It's funny how u christians deny a fellow christian based on divergent views.This is part of the confusion the op is talking about.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2013
nwuyag:
going further with you is a waste of time.
I just hope its not late before you begin to think properly. Besides, na nairaland be this. Who knows if I am not talking to someone who is about starting another denomination.
Yeah..It was clear the op was on a fault finding mission comparing the Church with mosques and hindu shrines.Forgetting the fact that there are different Muslims sects and different hindu gods.Too bad i didn't give you guys the luxury of desecrating the body of Christ. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scienctific Error Of Tower Of Babel / Are Religious Countries More Likely To Be Poor? / Immortality And Science. What Are Your Views Atheists And Scientists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.