Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. (965 Views)

Who Can Lend Me 0.3BTC I Will Pay Back 1BTC / Who Can Lend/borrow Me 50k? Urgently! / Who Can Lend Me 200-400k Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by miitcash(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
I got a large high yield Business plan, that requires very large capital Ten Million Naira only, Am looking forward to anyone who can lend me the finance not dash abeg, It will be reture on aggreed date.
contact me via:
miitshares@gmail.com if you can or leave comments
Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by Fhemmmy: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Confusing figure you have there . . . 10 thousand, 100 thousand or 1 million . . . . You comma (,) are confusing with the zeros . . . correct your post and you never can tell

1 Like

Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by miitcash(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fhemmmy: Confusing figure you have there . . . 10 thousand, 100 thousand or 1 million . . . . You comma (,) are confusing with the zeros . . . correct your post and you never can tell

tanx man. its corrected immediately.
Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by 5p1naz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Not to discourage you or anything. But if you wanna get an investor interested in whatever you have to offer, I think you first of all need to change your pitch here on this site. I won't give you 10million of my money with what you have written here. Especially on a Nigerian site. We don't even trust our oxygen let alone each other. U gotta do better. (Pls don't get me wrong, I haven't said your plea isn't genuine, I'm just saying your way of asking is like you don't really need it) cheers
Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by miitcash(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
5p1naz: Not to discourage you or anything. But if you wanna get an investor interested in whatever you have to offer, I think you first of all need to change your pitch here on this site. I won't give you 10million of my money with what you have written here. Especially on a Nigerian site. We don't even trust our oxygen let alone each other. U gotta do better. (Pls don't get me wrong, I haven't said your plea isn't genuine, I'm just saying your way of asking is like you don't really need it) cheers

Tanks for that constructive criticism, suggest to me how best to do that. ok
Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by 5p1naz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lure them, wet their appetite, make them interested in what you have to say. What do your investors get to acquire in return.
There are tons of ways, I agree you wanna keep your business secret so that no1 would take the idea and use it, thats very good but maybe you need to find a better way to make me interested even without t he business on the page. All these is based on my opinion and someone else might feel a ill. Different about it. Cheers miitcash
Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by jackson44(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2013
OP talk to micheal jackson jnr,he can assist U̶̲̥̅̊ in raising up to 10BN. Read through all his thread about solving financial problems,who knows yours may be solve also with him. HMMM
Re: Need A Kind Person Who Can Lend Me N10,000,000. by jojoanobi(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
We are suppliers of petroleum product such as AGO, PMS, DPK e.t.c. we buy from merchant oil marketers and supply to banks, private companies and govt offices across Nigeria.

we are in need of an investor, who can invest a minimum investment capital of 5million naira to enhance rapid development to the growth of our company. we can offer you 10% or more as turnover monthly without stress; while your money keep working and yeilding you (500,000) monthly, I can as well teach you the secret of the business freely while we work together.. You can reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion.
Thank you!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Exchange Krone To Naira Or Dollars / Secrets Exposed On Where To Buy Grade1 High Quality UK Mens Clothes / 17 Africans You Didn’t Know Were Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.