Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,806 members, 7,851,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Any News Concerning The Infodel-it Scholarship? How Geniun And Any Payment Yet?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any News Concerning The Infodel-it Scholarship? How Geniun And Any Payment Yet?? (445 Views)

Japanese Embassy Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship , How To Apply / 2015/2016 PRESSID Scholarship How To Apply / Unilag. Postgraduate Application Forms, Any News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any News Concerning The Infodel-it Scholarship? How Geniun And Any Payment Yet?? by tarkladi: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
some few days weeks back i received this message on my phone, about the study in India scholarship, and i notice a whole lots of laps, like this people trying to by-caught the scholars, those for 2yeasrs we brought down to a year, so i complained and treating to forward this case nationally, and they now changed there strategies. Those for $6000 we given waiver what, $6000 now, but i sense it this guys do not know the worth of our scholarship, they are just working base on the information the got from the scholars, why is the two years, nothing is reflecting, now i want to know the participants, who among us have payed? how much money did you pay? and so far have you received your admission letter from the Indian institution? Contact me as soon as possible. tarkladi@yahoo.com shocked

(1) (Reply)

2014/2015 Utme Registrar Begin / 2014/2015 Common Wealth Scholarship Interview => Share Your Experience / ANSU 3rd Batch 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.