Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Lack Of Job Opportunities For Fresh Graduates In UAE. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lack Of Job Opportunities For Fresh Graduates In UAE. (1609 Views)

Reason For High Fees And Turnout Of First Class Graduates In Private Unis. / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / The Only University Without Unemployed Graduates In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Job Opportunities For Fresh Graduates In UAE. by abikun(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
This a lamentation from a fresh graduate in UAE so it is not a problem peculiar to Nigeria.
I am very disappointed because it is practically impossible to find a job for fresh graduates in the UAE. I am a student and just like any other student I want to start my career. However, with the high expectations and set limits of employers in terms of employment experience, references and sometimes demand for particular nationalities, it is very unlikely that the youth will ever get a chance to display their talents. Continue reading at:
http://bestlegacy1..com

(1) (Reply)

Do R.s.u.s.t Offer Pharmacy? / Ariana Grande In The Nude Mom Any Are Going To Die As Her Son. / ADVICE: I Have Been Offered Adnission But I Dont Like The Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.