Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pls Urgent, Anyone With An Info? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Urgent, Anyone With An Info? (725 Views)

Invite For Interview Pls Urgent / Please Nairalanders I Need An Info / An Info 4 U Guys On 1st Bank Exam 2moro : Classified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Urgent, Anyone With An Info? by Ayoola171(m): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
I got this invitation through 0812875587*, no name of the company, and i cal the no to verify, who pick it said the name of the company is Charles and Gold Consulting, Your email was received. You are hereby invited for a chat with the company by 10am on Saturday, 2nd November 2013 at #1 Clegg Lane, opp Fire Station, Funsho Williams, Ojuelegba, who else got this text and please anybody valueable info b4 i emback on the journey pls urgent.
Re: Pls Urgent, Anyone With An Info? by ikenna58(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ayoola171: I got this invitation through 0812875587*, no name of the company, and i cal the no to verify, who pick it said the name of the company is Chat and Gold Consulting, Your email was received. You are hereby invited for a chat with the company by 10am on Saturday, 2nd November 2013 at #1 Clegg Lane, opp Fire Station, Funsho Williams, Ojuelegba, who else got this text and please anybody valueable info b4 i emback on the journey pls urgent.

Atleast you are fortunate they told u about the company... There was one I got and they refused to open up to me on what the company is all about! It could be scam; though I may be wrong sha. Try google that name and see if anytin comes up!
Or they might just be one of those drug marketing company that will ask you to pay 10000 to get a license

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Invites For Banking Interview- 6/11/2013 / Fashion Designer/Taylor Urgently Needed / Procurement Analyst Needed @ UNDP - November 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.